AnyToISO Pro 3.9.1
AnyToISO is the ultimate ISO creator for Windows and Mac. Create ISO's from almost anything, including all CD/DVD image formats popular on Internet, CD/DVD/Blue-ray disks, or simply from a local folder. Complete command-line support.
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, ... files
- Extract ISO, DMG, XAR, PKG, DEB, RPM... files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE also supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command line support
- AnyToISO supports all CD/DVD formats popular in Internet.
- AnyToISO works on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Most CD/DVD burning software works with ISO images and its native images only. Use AnyToISO for conversion before burning.
- With AnyToISO you can mount any CD/DVD image found in Internet to your Parallels/VMWare virtual machine.
- New: Support of FAT32 and UDF volumes inside DMG images
- New: Unicode support inside FAT32 for .img/.ima images
- Improved: Increased speed of creating of images of optical disks
- Improved: Improved look and feel on HiDPI systems (with high resolution displays)
- Improved: Improved and fixed processing of many types of BIN files. Support of mixed mode images
- Fixed: Fixed creating of BIN/CUE images out of certain types of CD/DVD disks
- Fixed: Fixed crash when converting some DAA and GBI images
- Fixed: Fixed app output on Windows 10 when using command line
- Fixed: Fixed displaying of progress on macOS
- Title: AnyToISO Pro 3.9.1
- Developer: CrystalIdea Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.96 MB