DropDMG allows users to quickly create .dmg archives.
Disk images pack entire folders or disks into a single compressed file, either for transport across the Internet or simply for backup. They are Apple's preferred format for distributing Mac software. Disk images are also the only archive format whose contents you can directly access in the Finder.
DropDMG is the easiest way to create Mac OS X disk images, as well as cross-platform archives. Just drag and drop a folder or file and you're done. Or, you can drag an existing disk image or archive onto DropDMG to convert it to any of the other supported formats or to burn it to CD or DVD.
DropDMG supports advanced options such as encrypted and segmented disk images, WYSIWYG layout with background pictures and custom volume icons, and rich-text license agreements in multiple languages. There are many time-saving features, and it can also be automated via AppleScript, the command-line, and Automator.
What's New:Version 3.5.10:
- If the chosen signing identity is no longer available, DropDMG will now show it in the Signing pop-up menu in red (instead of selecting Unsigned) so that you can see that creating the disk image with those settings will cause an error.
- Fixed a bug where the Finder window height was one point off on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Updated the Layouts section of the manual.
- Updated the Chinese localization.
- Title: DropDMG 3.5.10
- Developer: C-Command Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 18.83 MB