Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO and more
What's New:Version 1.1.26:
- Fixed possible issue when compressing some large files (Thanks to @VaslD) #412
- Enhanced extraction speed on some files (Thanks to @sjm42) #523
- Warn if the password is not properly set (Thanks to Wilfried)
- Updated UNRAR from 5.71 to 5.80 (Thanks to rarlab)
- Updated UNAR from 1.10.5 to 1.10.7 (Thanks to MacPaw)
- Korean translation updated (Thanks to @gorisanson) #515
- Italian translation updated (Thanks to @VinBoiSoft from http://vinboisoft.altervista.org) #520
- Simplified Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @maxsky) #521
- Title: Keka 1.1.26
- Developer: Jorge Garcia Armero
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: free
- Size: 21.71 MB