Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO and more
- Fixed password protected extraction if default password on new compressions was enabled
- Fixed volume extraction not asking for access when only when part is accessible
- Fixed save/open dialogs focus #1222
- Updated ZSTD from 1.5.2 to 1.5.4 (Thanks to Facebook and contributors)
- Updated UNRAR from 6.20-b3 to 6.21-b1 (Thanks to rarlab)
- Swedish translation updated (Thanks to @lnswlrd) #1209
- Traditional Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @pan93412) #1210
- Title: Keka 1.2.61
- Developer: Jorge Garcia Armero
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Size: 34.79 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.