Parallels Desktop Business Edition v15.1.3-47255
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS Catalina
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Run Windows on Mac
PD15 Virtual Machine - Run Windows apps on Mac without rebooting
Run Microsoft Office on Mac
Access Microsoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer.
Transfer files from Windows PC to Mac
Quickly move files, applications, and more from a PC to a Mac®.
Multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac
Develop and test across multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac.
Run Microsoft Windows apps on your Mac
Fast—run Windows applications without slowing down your Mac.
Fast, Powerful, and Easy
Whether you need to run Windows programs that don’t have Mac versions, or you're making the switch from PC to Mac and need to transfer your data, Parallels Desktop has you covered.
Use Windows side by side with macOS® (no restarting required) on your MacBook®, MacBook Pro®, iMac®, iMac Pro®, Mac mini®, or Mac Pro®. Share files and folders, copy and paste images and text and drag and drop files between Mac and Windows applications.
Parallels Desktop automatically detects what you need to get started so you're up and going within minutes. If you need Windows, you’ll be prompted to download and install Windows 10 or choose your existing Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, or Boot Camp® installation.
Graphic and resource-hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down your Mac. Run the most demanding applications such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Visual Studio®, or SketchUp®.
Choose Your View
Make Windows invisible while still using its applications in Coherence mode. If you’re new to Mac, you can set Windows to occupy your entire screen, so it looks just like it would if you were using a Windows PC.
Run Windows on Mac
- Develop & test across multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac
- Access Microsoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer
- Fast—run Windows apps without slowing down your Mac
- Quickly move files, apps and more from a PC to a Mac
- Parallels Desktop Business Edition v15.1.3-47255
- Parallels Toolbox v3.8.1-2969
What's New:Version 22.214.171.124255:
- Install and use Windows 10 Insider Preview 20H1 in a virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with the keyboard language in Windows 10 Insider Preview 20H1 not syncing with that in macOS and causing Microsoft Office apps to freeze or work slowly.
- Resolves an issue of not being able to join the Windows Insider Program.
- Resolves an issue of not being able to open guest OS files with host OS applications by dragging them from Windows 10 to macOS app icons in the Dock.
- Resolves an issue with Bluetooth support which caused Windows-connected devices to stop working after a short period of inactivity.
- Resolves an issue with right-click not working and Boot Camp Manager not opening after starting a Boot Camp virtual machine with Windows 10 in Parallels Desktop.
- Resolves an issue of not being able to use Windows Remote Assistance (msra.exe) in Coherence.
- Resolves an issue with shared smart card reader not accepting security PIN.
- Resolves an issue with background virtual machines appearing in the foreground after starting a Windows application.
- Resolves an issue with blurry text in Disco Elysium.
- Install and use RHEL 8.1 in a virtual machine.
- Title: Parallels Desktop Business Edition v15.1.3-47255
- Developer: Parallels Holdings Ltd
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12.6 or later 64-bit
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 244.94 MB