Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn't just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
What's New:Version 47:
- Improved performance for shadows in complex documents
- Improved performance when editing nested symbols
- Improved appearance of nested symbols, text styles, and shared styles so that they’re no longer nested within superfluous submenus
- The shortcut for inserting a new point mid-way between two existing points in the vector editor has changed from Command-click to Shift-click
- The "iOS UI Design" document is now a built-in Library, updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X, and makes use of our new Smooth Corners feature
- Individual layers can now be exported using the Command-E shortcut
- Added artboard presets for iPhone X and iPhone 8
- Fixed a bug where exporting and re-importing some bitmaps to Sketch would adjust their gamma and then render them incorrectly on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Fixed a bug where the Inspector could be truncated depending on your scroll bar preference
- Fixed a bug where an overridden symbol instance wouldn’t reflect changes to its master if both were located on the same page
- Fixed a bug where pasting symbol instances into their master would duplicate the symbol
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing certain symbol overrides
- Fixed a bug where adjusting the border thickness on lines would offset their paths
- Fixed a bug where creating a slice via the Export toolbar item would include any hidden layers within its bounds
- Fixed a bug where layer selection handles wouldn’t be hidden when adjusting the Radius slider
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when opening some documents
- Fixed a bug where the toolbar would not remain hidden between documents
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur with the Organize Shared Styles dialog
- Fixed a bug where the color picker could pick the wrong color from a bitmap if any guides were visible
- Fixed a bug that prevented documents containing certain colors from being uploaded to Sketch Cloud on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Title: Sketch 47.1
- Developer: Bohemian Coding
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 23.99 MB