Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn't just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
- If you have locked layers selected when you Select All (⌘ A) we no longer deselect them in the process.
- You can now navigate layers from the keyboard by pressing Tab or ⇧ Tab, even when nothing is selected.
- You can now easily detach all Symbols and Nested Symbols at once from the menu.
- You can hold ⇧ + click to add extra elements to your selection. Now, when diving into groups, you can also hold ⇧ + double-click to reach into
- elements nested inside them.
- You could always deselect your currently selected layers with the Escape key, but this would not work for groups. Now, we’ve added a proper keyboard shortcut that always works: ⌘ Esc
- You could always step through a layer’s hierarchy on the Canvas with the Enter, Tab and Escape keys. Now, we also support multiple selections, so
- you can step into multiple groups at the same time.
- You can now right-click a selected and locked layer to bring up the contextual menu without losing your selection.
- Fixes a bug that could cause text layers with baseline adjustments to render incorrectly.
- We’ve fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to export layers with Tints to multiple formats.
- We’ve fixed a bug where SVG imports containing elements with multiple fills could be parsed incorrectly.
- We’ve improved performance when using complex groups with shadows.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause shadows to take the wrong color when exporting multiple files at once.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause masked layers to render differently depending on whether there was only one layer or more affected by the particular mask.
- Fixes a bug that could cause multiple slices with the same name to overwrite each other when exporting.
- Fixes a bug where flipped or rotated lines wouldn’t appear correctly when exporting to SVG.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the Canvas to not refresh correctly when toggling the “Ignore Underlying Mask” option after having adjusted the zoom level.
- Fixes a bug where floating Artboard rows in the Layer List would appear fully transparent and show the layer underneath it when the Mac app was in the background.
- Fixes a bug where Inspector values for Symbols were not cleared with Undo and could apply to new Symbols.
- Fixes a bug where Sketch could build up too much memory over time when resizing groups.
- Fixes an issue where, when exporting a slice with a slash in its name, the prefix would be applied to the name of the new folder rather than the name of the file.
- Fixes a bug where copying CSS attributes for layers with 0.5px wide borders could incorrectly set the border width to 0px in the copied CSS code.
- Title: Sketch 78.1
- Developer: Bohemian Coding
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 66.05 MB