Sketch 64 CR2
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn't just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
- working on 10.15.4
What's New:Version 64:
- Better Search: Searching for Symbols and styles is now easier and more intuitive. Fuzzy search is here, which means you no longer have to type the exact name of a Component to find what you need. We’ve also cleaned up the results to make it easier to scan through, and we’ve moved the search bar to the top of the the Components Panel, Layer List and Components Menu.
- Introducing Tints: With Tints, you can change the color of an entire Symbol or group, without relying on complex workarounds and multiple Layer Styles. They’re also easy to override, which makes them great for creating icons with multiple states. Tints work best with single-color Symbols and groups that make use of multiple opacities, like icons or tabs in a menu. You’ll find the new Tints option under the Style heading in the Inspector when you select any Symbol or group.
- Components Menu Improvements: Based on your feedback, we’ve completely redesigned the Components Menu to once again use the fly-out menus that you know and love. We’ll still make it easy to switch between Components from the same group and search for Components from every Library in your document, but for those of you who preferred the old menus, we’re happy to say that we've brought them back.
- We’ve updated the Artboard presets for Chromebooks to cover the Pixel Slate (1333 x 888) and Pixelbook (1200 x 800).
- Love Symbols? Like shortcuts? Then this one is for you! We’ve introduced a few new shortcuts around Symbols, specifically Command + Y for Create Symbol, Command + Shift + Y for Detach from Symbol, and Command + Option + Shift + Y for Detach all contents from Symbol.
- Images you insert using the Unsplash data plugin are now smaller (@2x, instead of @4x) to keep your documents small and save on bandwidth. The search field supports special characters now, too.
- If you’re working on a document with lots of Symbols or you’re using Smart Layout, things should feel a little faster and more responsive.
- A crash that could occur when you edited a Symbol with shared Styles in Libraries.
- A bug that meant you could not disable snapping by holding the Command key when you dragged a Component from Components panel onto the Canvas.
- A bug that meant you couldn’t always access the Data menu for some Symbol overrides.
- A bug that meant you couldn’t adjust the width of the sidebar in the Documents window.
- A bug that meant some Data source plugins wouldn’t appear in Symbol override menus.
- A bug that could mean Symbols you scaled would show text at an incorrect size or clip their text layers as you zoomed in or out.
- A reoccurring bug that causes the color of text layers to change unexpectedly. There are a few different causes of this and we think we’ve caught them all this time.
- A bug where List Options for text layers would be missing if you were using Sketch with macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Title: Sketch 64 CR2
- Developer: Bohemian Coding
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 56.28 MB