Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn't just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
What's New:Version 61
- We’ve given performance a bit of a boost with this release, particularly when it comes to navigating around large documents.
- When you open a Cloud document from the Documents window, you’ll now see its download progress on the thumbnail you’ve just clicked on, instead of in a popup. Because let’s face it, we’d all like fewer popups in the world.
- If you were ever unlucky enough to run into a “file doesn’t exist” error when trying to reopen a Cloud document, first of all, we’re sorry about that. Secondly, we’ve been working hard to reduce the chance of you ever seeing it again. Finally, if you do see it again, the error message should now be far more helpful.
- We’ve improved the appearance of resize handles in the middle of layers so they look sharper, even on non-Retina displays.
- For developers, we’ve added support for Smart Layout and Variable Fonts to our jаvascript API. We’ve also updated the developer documentation to match, so you can get more details by clicking on either of those links.
- For all you fans of super-organised Libraries, you can now create a group with just a single Component in it. Simply right-click on it in the Components Panel and choose “Group” from the contextual menu.
- You can now copy a link to a Cloud document by right-clicking on its thumbnail in the Documents window and choosing “Copy Link”. In other words, you no longer have to open a Cloud document in Sketch or in the browser to share its URL.
- You can now select Round to Pixel from the Arrange menu when any selection you make includes layers on sub-pixels.
- Fixes a bug where the Documents window would refresh all its contents and not remember the selection position if you reopened it or switched back to it after focusing on another window.
- Fixes a bug where Symbols in Cloud Library documents were inserted as Library Symbols, rather than displaying them as local Symbols.
- Fixes a bug where selection hairlines appeared over the top of point handles in the vector editor. This didn’t affect how anything worked, but it looked messy, so we’ve tidied it up.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when you imported password-protected PDF files.
- Fixes a bug where editing bitmaps in a Symbol master wouldn’t always show the updates correctly in overridden instances of that Symbol.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when using the color picker on macOS Catalina.
- Fixes a bug where pressing the down arrow key after you’d searched for something in the Typefaces popover would dismiss it, instead of highlighting the first result.
- Fixes a crash that could occur if you attempted to apply Data to a combined shape.
- Fixes a bug where choosing Edit Styles… in the Inspector wouldn’t always show the correct information in the Components Panel.
- Fixes a bug where the Artboard popover would sometimes get a little shy and hide itself slightly off the side of the screen.
- Fixes a crash that could occur if you attempted to pick colors from external displays while another app was in Fullscreen mode on that display.
- Title: Sketch 61
- Developer: Bohemian Coding
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 62.82 MB