Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn't just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
New in Sketch 93
Improvements and bug fixes
- This release is all about small, quality-of-life improvements that add up to a better overall experience in Sketch — from setting any Artboard as your document thumbnail to an improved Smart Grid experience.
- We’ve added the option to use an Artboard as your document’s thumbnail. Control-click on an Artboard’s name and select Set As Thumbnail.
- You’ll now see how many rows and columns a selection has when you hover over the Smart Grid handle — not just as you use it.
- We’ve improved how the Inspector tabs behave when adding an interaction to a layer while having the DESIGN tab active. We now only switch to the PROTOTYPE tab after you finish setting up the interaction.
When you add a border to a text layer, its position will now be Outside by default (instead of Center).
- Fixes an issue where, after updating a Text Style, the bounds of groups containing layers with that Text Style didn’t update.
- Fixes an issue where text layers with Auto Height could move when entering and leaving edit mode if previously they were set to Fixed Size.
- Fixes a bug where the Symbol’s menu in the Inspector would not expand if the ‘Show Same Size Symbols Only’ option was enabled in the Overrides section of the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug that would cause a crash when switching between Canvas and Components mode after deleting a previously selected Component.
- Fixes a bug where background blurs were appearing on the Canvas with a slight grey tint.
- Fixes an issue where corner radius handles on a rectangle would appear if your cursor was over its parent group.
- Fixes a regression that could affect performance if multiple Editors were working on a complex document.
- Fixes a bug that would snap Overlay previews incorrectly when pressing ⌘.
- Fixes a bug where making a Symbol local or detaching it would reset or lose any applied overrides.
- Fixes a bug where background blurs could show a black background in document previews.
- Fixes a bug where, when using multiple opaque fills on top of each other on a layer, the occluded fills would still be visible at the layer edges.
- Fixes an issue where Artboards with names ending with a number would have the number incremented, rather than appended to, when duplicating the Artboard.
- Fixes a bug where copying the CSS attributes of a non-square layer that used a linear gradient would show the wrong gradient angle.
- Fixes a bug where some plugins would not work in macOS Ventura beta.
- Fixes a bug where overriding text directly on the Canvas could enlarge its font size.
- Fixes an issue where icons for selected layers on the Layer List would not have the right color while performing a multi-selection.
- Fixes an issue where swapping a Symbol instance inside a group would not correctly update the group’s bounds.
- Fixes an issue where applying a Text Style to a layer in a group would not correctly update the group’s bounds.
- Title: Sketch 93
- Developer: Bohemian Coding
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 75.85 MB