Folx Pro 5.6 (13731)
Folx combines two functionalities: download manager and torrent client.
Folx makes downloading extremely easy: just open the page with the file to be downloaded, click the link in your browser and Folx will start the download for you. The application splits the file being downloaded in up to ten threads, thus significantly increasing the download speed. Its auto resume option comes handy when the downloading gets interrupted. You can also assign a tag or a few to the downloaded content for accurate and easy search through the downloaded files. You can optimize traffic allocation between different applications by regulating manually the download and upload speed.
Folx is also available as PRO version. It brings such handy features as splitting the downloads in up to 10 threads which speeds up the download process; scheduling the download tasks according to your convenience; smart speed adjustment option (download speed will be adjusted automatically whenever you need to use Internet traffic to run other applications), iTunes integration and searching the web for torrents directly from Folx.
Please, note that this version of Folx does not support downloading videos from YouTube. To be able to download YouTube videos, please get the special build from the developer's website.
What's New:Version 5.6 (13731):
- Added: new extension for Safari 12. To activate it go to Safari Preferences and choose the Extensions tab
- Fixed: downloading of particular videos from YouTube
- Other fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
- Title: Folx Downloader Pro 5.6 (13731)
- Developer: Eltima Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 30.24 MB