Elmedia Player Pro 7.1 (1638)
Elmedia Player is a Flash and media player for OS X. It will play media on Mac for absolutely free! This convenient player supports playback of FLV, SWF, XAP (Silverlight), AVI, MOV, MP4,DAT and many other formats. So you basically don't need any other application to play video files on Mac, watch Flash movies and videos.
Elmedia Player features built-in web browser, so you can browse through websites and watch movies without leaving the application. If you have a URL link to a video, Open URL option allows you to watch online videos directly from the app, without opening a browser window.
- Playback FLV, SWF, XAP, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, DIVX, DAT and many more videos on your Mac
- Browse Internet from the app window using built-on web browser
- Watch videos from the app without intrusive ads using ‘Open URL’ option
- Enjoy watching Flash files in full-screen mode
- Pin the player window on top of other running apps
- Compile and edit media playlists
- Edit subtitles
- Choose an audio track for playback - multiple tracks are supported
- Integrate the app with Growl and browsers
- Utilize app’s own volume control
- 10 band audio equalizer with presets (Large Hall, Party, etc).
- Make your videos better by adjusting video brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness, reduce noise, etc.
- Fit image into screen by changing aspect ratio
- Change playback speed to optimize video viewing
- Experiment with image layout - rotate, flip, mirror
- Apple Remote Control makes things easier – use it to the maximum
- A-B loop for continuous playback of a certain part of the video
- Match audio to video in case they are not in sync
- Match subtitles to video in case they are not in sync
- Use any subtitles file with the video you downloaded
- Double-click for Play/Pause, Enter/Exit full screen
- On-screen display of actions, like pausing, flipping, rotating videos, etc.
- Save videos, including RTMP streams, and Flash animations from the Internet
- Save external resources required by SWF animations
- Download videos from YouTube
- Extract soundtracks from YouTube videos
- Grab a still from a video or make a set of images
- Convert Projector EXE files into SWF format
What's New:Version 7.0:
- Added: streaming of audio and video files to Chromecast, Smart TV and other DLNA-certified devices.
- Added: streaming settings.
- Added: vastly reworked interface.
- Added: independent interface language settings.
- Added: integrated search for subtitles through OpenSubtitles.org directly from the player.
- Added: an ability to set the background color for subtitles.
- Added: an ability to disable screensaver during the playback, not just in fullscreen mode.
- Improved: the process of preparing a video for streaming.
- Improved: detection of subtitles encoding.
- Improved: the playback adjustments (the playback speed, audio delay, subtitles delay) are now possible through the Playback Settings panel.
- Changed: the “Control playback with media keys” feature is now free.
- Changed: two trial downloads are available in the free version.
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).
- Title: Elmedia Player Pro 7.1 (1638)
- Developer: Еltima
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 57.89 MB