The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
What's New:Version 5.7.1:
- Refreshed server list icons
- Improved the display of custom Droplet icons
- S3: Fixed an issue that caused all new buckets to be created in the default North Virginia region
- Rackspace: Resolved an issue that prevented creating a new remote file whose name contains the colon character
- Transfers: No longer unexpectedly replace colon characters in names on upload using protocols that support them
- SFTP: Fixed a potential issue navigating very deeply nested folders
- Resolved an issue with the Servers list using incorrect padding on right side after disconnecting
- Fixed the cancel connection button in the servers list appearance
- Item checkboxes are now shown as expected after simulating a file sync operation
- Other minor appearance changes
- Title: Transmit 5.7.1
- Developer: PANIC INC.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 45.27 MB