The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
What's New:Version 5.2.1:
- Fixed an issue where copying remote file selection no longer added path to clipboard
- Added support for the latest version of Krypton when connecting with SFTP
- Connecting to a Server with an invalid local path no longer displays error alert twice
- Thumbnail view background color preference is now correctly saved between launches
- Thumbnail view background color defaults to light when using light system appearance
- Folder icons are now drawn darker in dark mode
- Improved File Synchronize sheet appearance when using dark mode
- Worked-around bug on macOS 10.14 where switching to Thumbnail view may not draw as expected
- Miscellaneous small improvements when using Dark Mode on Mojave
- Title: Transmit 5.2.1
- Developer: PANIC INC.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 72.82 MB