The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
What's New:Version 5.2.4:
- Improved handling of known_hosts files
- Added “Keep Both” file transfer options to the Transfer Preferences
- Improved listing very large directories over SFTP
- Resolved an issue that caused the activity window to appear blank in windowed mode
- Fixed a problem where deleting items from Google Drive would not restore the drive capacity
- Various dark mode visibility improvements
- Fixed an issue that could prevent file browser columns from saving their width
- Title: Transmit 5.2.4
- Developer: PANIC INC.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 73.27 MB