The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
What's New:Version 5.0.5:
- Included Panic Sync settings shortcut to first-launch window
- Added support for %h token in SSH Config file IdentityFile key
- Updated Dropbox icon
- Removed possible beep when selecting remote folders with Quick Look
- Hopefully resolved an issue that could cause Transmit revert to an un-registered state
- Resolved an issue with S3 Clones that would cause some actions to fail with an invalid signature
- Improved accessiblity support for the file path bar control
- Transmit Disk no loner fails to mount when System Language is in Japanese
- Droplets could fail to run when using state restoration in some cases
- Restoring state to non-existent local folder now correctly draws the tab
- Resolved and issue where AppleScript uploads could fail with error
- Skipping folders, via transfer rule or interface, will now transfer subsequent files correctly
- Corrected File Transfer Activity tooltips after an error occurred
- Capped Get Info file refresh to 10 files
- Renaming a new folder now updates the title in the inspector window
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when cancelling an operation
- Resolved an exception that could appear when viewing the activity queue pop-over on macOS 10.13
- Fixed some minor issues when running on macOS 10.13
- Title: Transmit 5.0.5
- Developer: PANIC INC.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 70.51 MB