The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
What's New:Version 5.6.3:
- Improved drag and drop compatibility with other apps
- Increased Tab color/contrast when using dark system appearance
- Fixed an error when attempting to move a file after dragging another file to the Trash
- B2: Resolved a crash that could occur on unexpected auth response
- 10.15: Local/Remote toggle becoming unresponsive under certain circumstances
- Resolved an issue where excessive connection churn could potentially cause issues with 2FA on specific SFTP servers
- Title: Transmit 5.6.3
- Developer: PANIC INC.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 70.59 MB