The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 10 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. (You can learn about Panic Sync here.) And our File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
It’s been a very long time since the last major Transmit update, and we had a lot to do. Put simply, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
What's New:Version 5.6.2:
- Preserve Modification Date now supported for Google Drive servers
- TLS connection re-attempts are now logged to transcript
- Preferences UI now properly enforces the 12 simultaneous transfers per server limit
- Explicitly Set max TLS Version for FTP/TLS connections
- An issue that prevented authentication of new One Drive for Business Servers
- S3 rules are now applied on file upload
- Resolved an issue that prevented connecting to FTP servers that send invalid PASV addresses
- Batch rename now works as expected with ISO-8859-2 characters
- Fixed an issue that prevented connections to some s3 clones
- Droplets created via “Save Droplet for Folder” no longer upload to the Server’s root
- Title: Transmit 5.6.2
- Developer: PANIC INC.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 71.31 MB