Parallels Desktop 10.3
Parallels Desktop is simply the world's bestselling, top-rated, and most trusted solution for running Windows applications on your Mac. With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. Drag-and-drop files between Windows and Mac applications, launch Windows applications from your Mac dock, and do much more with speed, control and confidence.
Seamless Simplicity Use Run Windows programs like they were native to your Mac. Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is simple and quick. Enjoy the best of both worlds - Windows and Mac OS X - on one seamless desktop.
Performance and Personalization Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
- This update for Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac 10.2.1 (29006) addresses overall stability and performance issues, and it includes the following fixes and enhancements:
- Resolves an issue with PXE boot for Windows virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with Red Hat Enterprise virtual machines accidentally logging out after installation of Parallels Tools
- Resolves an issue with screen resolution when resizing an Ubuntu 15.04 window
- Resolves an issue with installing Parallels Tools on Linux virtual machines with kernel 3.19.1
- Resolves an issue with Ubuntu virtual machines appearance after resuming
- Resolves an issue with mouse input after using text console in Fedora virtual machines