Parallels Desktop 13.2.0
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
- Run Windows on your Mac without rebooting
- Optimized for Windows 10 and ready for macOS Sierra
- Dozens of other essential Mac and Windows tools
Run Windows and Mac apps side by side
Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Not just for Windows
Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
Works with Boot Camp
Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
Business Class Software
Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in our Business Edition.
- Drag & drop files between Mac and Windows
- Copy & paste files or text between Mac and Windows
- Launch Windows apps right from the Dock
- Move your PC to Mac in a few easy steps
- Single cloud storage space between Mac and Windows
- Assign any USB devices to your Mac or Windows
- Retina Display support for Windows
- Run Windows in full screen
- Open files in Windows just by drag & drop
- Open any site in Microsoft Explorer right from Safari browser
- Apply Mac OS parental control to Windows apps
- Windows alerts in Mac Notification Center
- Mac dictation inside Windows applications
- The number of Unread emails shown in the Dock
- “Reveal in Windows Explorer” in OS X files menu
- Linked clones for VMs*
- Vagrant Provider
- 16 vCPUs and 64 GB vRAM
- Nested virtualization for Linux
- Drag & drop files in OS X guests
- Real-time virtual disk optimization
- Create VM from VHD and VMDK disks
- Drag & drop to create VM Disk
- Space Wizard optimizes your disk space
- Shared folders and printers for Linux VMs
- Windows apps in Launchpad
- Power Nap in Windows
- Use Force Touch to look up definitions
- New Virtual Machine Wizard
- Mission Control support
- The Presentation Wizard prevents most projector issues
- Drop files onto Outlook to create a new message
- Multi-language Keyboard Sync
- Share Bluetooth between Mac and Windows
- Mac OS X Guest support
- Spaces functionality for Windows apps
- Mission Control exposes your Windows apps
- DirectX 10 inside Windows
- Thunderbolt support
- Firewire support
- USB-C and USB 3.0 support
- Work without risk with Snapshots
- Safeguard your VM with encryption
- 2 GB video memory support
- Finder Tabs work with Windows apps
- and many more…
What's New:Version 13.2.0:
- Resolves an issue with delayed mouse response when switching to a virtual machine running in Full Screen on a second 5K monitor.
- Resolves an issue with slow video playback in Microsoft Edge and "Movies & TV" app.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools updating incompletely and showing the "Windows cannot access MacHomeDesktop" message after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 13.
- Resolves an issue with launching Internet Explorer 11 after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 13.
- Resolves an issue with Caps Lock not working with Windows 10 native apps when a Parallels keyboard layout is selected.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to complete the installation of Windows Server 2016 Standard.
- Resolves an issue with the camera not working in FaceTime after Parallels Desktop has been started.
- Resolves an issue with sound input not working in Windows after waking the Mac from sleep.
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine not resuming from paused state after the Mac wakes up.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse not working in the guest version of macOS 10.13 after suspending and resuming the virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with the "There is no operating system installed in this virtual machine" message appearing when launching a newly created Boot Camp virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with Boot Camp virtual machines not booting and stuck on "Trying to boot from SATA drive 1".
- Resolves an issue with not being able to create a Boot Vamp virtual machine on Macs with High Sierra.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to create a Boot Camp virtual machine on 2010 or earlier Macs.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to create a Boot Camp virtual machine on Macs with Fusion Drive.
UK and US keyboard layouts:
- Resolves an issue with the §± and `~ keys mixed up in the UK English keyboard layout.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to type the §± keys using a physical keyboard when the US - International layout is selected.
- Resolves an issue with the Dvorak layout in Windows differing from that in macOS.
- Resolves an issue with ">" typed instead of "§" in the Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss German, and Swiss French keyboard layouts.
- Resolves an issue with ctrl + '-' not working in the French and Dutch layouts.
- Resolves an issue with the §± and `~ keys mixed up in the Dutch keyboard layout.
- Resolves an issue with incorrect results for the §£ and `~ keys in the Polish Pro layout.
- Resolves an issue with the §± and keys mixed up in the Brazilian Portuguese keyboard layout.
- Resolves an issue with ctrl+' ` ' working instead of ctrl+'-'.
- Arabic Keyboard Layout:
- Resolves an issue with the § and ± symbols not typed when the Arabic layout is selected.
- Resolves an issue with () typed instead of (ذ).
- Title: Parallels Desktop Business Edition 13.2.0-43213
- Developer: Parallels Holdings Ltd
- Compatibility: macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5, OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
- Language: English, Russian
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 248.39 MB