Parallels Desktop 13.3.0
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
- Run Windows on your Mac without rebooting
- Optimized for Windows 10 and ready for macOS Sierra
- Dozens of other essential Mac and Windows tools
Run Windows and Mac apps side by side
Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Not just for Windows
Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
Works with Boot Camp
Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
Business Class Software
Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in our Business Edition.
- Drag & drop files between Mac and Windows
- Copy & paste files or text between Mac and Windows
- Launch Windows apps right from the Dock
- Move your PC to Mac in a few easy steps
- Single cloud storage space between Mac and Windows
- Assign any USB devices to your Mac or Windows
- Retina Display support for Windows
- Run Windows in full screen
- Open files in Windows just by drag & drop
- Open any site in Microsoft Explorer right from Safari browser
- Apply Mac OS parental control to Windows apps
- Windows alerts in Mac Notification Center
- Mac dictation inside Windows applications
- The number of Unread emails shown in the Dock
- “Reveal in Windows Explorer” in OS X files menu
- Linked clones for VMs*
- Vagrant Provider
- 16 vCPUs and 64 GB vRAM
- Nested virtualization for Linux
- Drag & drop files in OS X guests
- Real-time virtual disk optimization
- Create VM from VHD and VMDK disks
- Drag & drop to create VM Disk
- Space Wizard optimizes your disk space
- Shared folders and printers for Linux VMs
- Windows apps in Launchpad
- Power Nap in Windows
- Use Force Touch to look up definitions
- New Virtual Machine Wizard
- Mission Control support
- The Presentation Wizard prevents most projector issues
- Drop files onto Outlook to create a new message
- Multi-language Keyboard Sync
- Share Bluetooth between Mac and Windows
- Mac OS X Guest support
- Spaces functionality for Windows apps
- Mission Control exposes your Windows apps
- DirectX 10 inside Windows
- Thunderbolt support
- Firewire support
- USB-C and USB 3.0 support
- Work without risk with Snapshots
- Safeguard your VM with encryption
- 2 GB video memory support
- Finder Tabs work with Windows apps
- and many more…
What's New:Version 13.3.0:
Note: Version 13 is a paid upgrade from previous versions of Parallels Desktop.
- Addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Resolves an issue with ~/§±£`ذ symbols not typed correctly in virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with disproportionately scaled Windows after installing a Windows update.
- Resolves an issue with gamma settings being changed by Windows in Full Screen.
- Resolves an issue with unintended activation of Grayscale Mode in Windows 10 after pressing + holding the "Command" key and then pressing "C".
- Resolves an issue with the CTC (click-to-call) technology not working when you right-click a number in Internet Explorer and choose to call this number.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not working in macOS High Sierra virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine not starting after double-clicking its alias.
- Resolves an issue with Boot Camp-based virtual machines not starting in Parallels Desktop 13.2.0.
- Resolves a problem causing your Mac to crash after a virtual machine is bridged to Thunderbolt Bridge.
- Resolves an issue with shared camera not working in Skype for Business.
- Resolves an issue with graphics artifacts in Battlefield 3.
- Resolves an issue with graphics artifacts when zooming images in Tekla Structures.
- Resolves an issue with PaintShop Pro not opening images on your Mac and not available in the "Open With" menu.
- Resolves the following occasional issues in Windows virtual machines: slow login; unresponsive Start Menu; inability to use a keyboard with some apps.
- Resolves an issue with deferred activation when deploying Parallels Desktop Business Edition using DeployStudio or NetRestore.
- Title: Parallels Desktop Business Edition 13.3.0-43321
- Developer: Parallels Holdings Ltd
- Compatibility: macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11.5, OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
- Language: English, Russian
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 249.19 MB