Scrivener is the go-to app for writers of all kinds, used every day by best-selling novelists, screenwriters, non-fiction writers, students, academics, lawyers, journalists, translators and more. Scrivener won't tell you how to write—it simply provides everything you need to start writing and keep writing.
Scrivener is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first - or even final - draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike.
What's New:Version 3.0:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
Note: The update to Scrivener 3 is free for users who bought Scrivener 2 on or after 20th August 2017, and $25 for users who purchased any version of Scrivener for macOS before that. The upgrade fee is the same for both the regular and education licences. Only users who purchased from our store, or from a reseller that provides activation through our store, are eligible for discounted update pricing The upgrade pricing can be viewed here.
- Modernised, redesigned UI with all-new graphical elements and a flatter, fresher feel.
- A true styles system, making it much easier to format headings, block quotes and more - all fully-integrated with Compile, so that you can reformat everything on the fly when you export or print.
- Compile has been rebuilt from the ground up, making it much easier for novices while providing even more power for those who want to dive deep.
- ePub 3 support and improved Kindle export, with fully customisable CSS for stunning ebooks.
- View more documents alongside one another using the new "Copyholders" feature. You can even navigate your writing on one side of the UI and your research on the other.
- Bookmark and then view and edit documents in the Inspector, right alongside whatever you're working on.
- Enhanced outlining. Scrivener's corkboard and outliner are now more flexible, and show text previews for documents with no synopsis.
- Writing Statistics: keep track of how much you write every day.
- Track threads on the corkboard: Scrivener's new "Arrange by Label" corkboard mode allows you to arrange cards along coloured lines representing labels. Great for working out different storylines or themes.
- Improved custom metadаta: you can now create pop-up lists, checkboxes and date fields in Scrivener's Inspector and outliner.
- Easy layout switching: quickly switch between useful UI setups using the new default layouts available from the Window > Layouts menu, or from the leftmost toolbar button.
- Every single feature and UI element of Scrivener has been refreshed, overhauled and improved.
- Scrivener is now 64-bit.
- Title: Scrivener 3.0
- Developer: Literature & Latte Ltd
- Compatibility: OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 105.35 MB