Final Draft 11.1.3
Final Draft allows you to use your creative energy to focus on the content; let Final Draft take care of the style. Final Draft is the number-one selling application specifically designed for writing movie scripts, television episodics, and stage plays. It combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting in one self-contained, easy-to-use package. There is no need to learn about script formatting rules - Final Draft automatically paginates and formats your script to industry standards as you write.
TOP WRITING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Scene View - Outline your script and reorder scenes using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Navigator – View, sort and filter the important details of your scenes, Scriptnotes and Characters.
- Index Cards - Easily outline your story and restructure your script one scene at a time.
- ScriptNotes – Make general or element specific color-coded notes that won’t affect your script’s pagination.
- Templates – Over 100 classic and current television shows, screenplay, stageplay, and graphic novel templates are available with the option to customize your own.
- Pagination - Final Draft paginates your script perfectly to industry standards universally for OSX, PC or iPad.
- Watermarking in Printing and PDF Options - You can print your watermarked script to any printer with standardized paper size or save directly to PDF in flawless script format.
- Panels System - Split your screen in half so you can view scene outlines while simultaneously writing your script.
- Final Draft Courier Font - We have created the ideal screenwriting font that is easy to read while meeting industry requirements.
- Writing Management - Check content you've written to help you manage your writing goals.
- Format Assistant - After you're finished with your first draft, run Format Assistant to make sure there are no formatting errors.
- Retina and Full Screen Support - Benefit from the convenience of distraction-free writing in full screen mode, as well as retina display compatibility.
- Mac OSX Dictation Support - Mac’s built-in OSX dictation feature works with Final Draft allowing for hands-free writing that’s as fast as your ideas.
TOP PRODUCTION FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Title Page - Create and easily include a professional Title Page with your script.
- Revision Mode - Revise your script as often as you'd like. Save different revisions for production purposes.
- Page Locking - Omit scenes, lock pages and A-pages, and set revision colors. You can take your script all the way from concept to final production.
- Colored Production Pages for Revisions - Colored border allows for writing ease, with solid color production pages in PDF for distribution.
- Character Highlighting – Use to highlight specific characters’ lines for table reads or when writing to track characters’ dialogue.
- Customizable Reporting - Final Draft offers you seven different reports for production including Scene, Character, and Location reports. Print or email reports separately from your script.
What's New:Version 11.1:
- Now create an Inclusivity Report
- Scene Report can include Tags
- Scene Report can sort by Production order
- Bug Fixes
- Title: Final Draft 11.1.3
- Developer: Cast & Crew Production Software, LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 74.93 MB