Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way - A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS - Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore - Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility - Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style - Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere - Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
Added new accessibility muffle rules, a new dark theme, and some bug fixes and improvements!
New dark theme: Kestrel
New muffle rules for filtering the timeline:
- Added two new keywords to the muffle rule syntax: "media" and "inaccessible"
- Muffle tweets that have attached images, videos, or GIFs: media
- Muffle tweets with media from a single user: @username media
- Muffle tweets that have media but no alt text: inaccessible
- Muffle inaccessible tweets from a single user: @username inaccessible
- Added “Report Spammer” to the tweet actions menu
- Improved the error alert when tweet translation fails
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused an extra timeline window to appear when the app was launched
- Title: Twitterrific 5.4.10
- Developer: The Iconfactory
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 29.25 MB