Twitterrific 5 for Twitter 5.3
Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way - A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS - Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore - Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility - Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style - Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere - Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
What's New:Version 5.3
Post videos with your tweets, added official support for Twitter muting, powerful new muffling options, and more!
You can now attach videos to your tweets!
- Click the camera button when composing a tweet to attach a video file
- Drag media into the compose window or copy/paste it
- Videos must be 140 seconds or shorter
- Users you have muted on Twitter synchronize with Twitterrific and their tweets are removed from your timelines
- Muted users do not generate push notifications
- Mute or unmute a user from their profile
- All preexisting muted screen names in Muffles are auto upgraded to Twitter mutes
- Defining any muffle rule to apply only for a single user
- Muffling mentions from a specific person or mentions of a specific person
- Muffle tweets that quote someone specific
- Avoid seeing retweets from a specific person about someone else
- For full details, check out the knowledge base: http://twitterrific.com/help/muffles
- The reading position marker is now updated when closing a timeline
- User search results & listings indicate if the user has been muted or blocked
- Added a shortcut to mute the author of a tweet to the Action ⋯ menu
- Added new rule suggestions to the Muffle submenu of the Action ⋯ menu
- Fixed an issue that caused timelines to display quoted tweets from blocked users
- Fixed an issue causing the reading marker to appear on more than one tweet
- Fixed an issue that caused domain muffle rules to miss certain tweets
- Title: Twitterrific 5 for Twitter 5.3
- Developer: The Iconfactory
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.6 MB