Tweetbot for Twitter 2.4.6
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & Windows.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or windows and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don’t want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
- Fixed issue where closing main window would stop the dock icon from updating.
- Fixed issue where time not showing up on reply/conversation tweets in status detail.
- Fixes issue where you swipe to show tweet detail and then swipe back and hovering over timeline again doesn't show action overlay buttons until you scroll.
- If you have a twitter user/tweet url you'd like to open in Tweetbot you can now paste it into the search field in the search tab.
- Fixed issue with 'Go to User' where typing a username could take you to a random user.
- Fixed issue where you could duplicate Topics popovers.