RapidWeaver - is a template based WYSIWYG-editor of HTML pages.
RapidWeaver is an all-in-one application that allows you to create a website the way you always wanted. Whether it's an online store, a stunning gallery or blog, RapidWeaver provides you with the know-how to quickly publish websites, even the pros are proud.
- RapidWeaver allows you to create a beautiful and intuitive code corresponding to modern web standards. Do not worry if you are not familiar with XHTML and CSS, start programming with RapidWeaver - it's easy!
- RapidWeaver includes 10 functional page templates. For example, the pattern Photo Album is fully compatible with iPhoto, and with just a few mouse clicks necessary images can be placed on your site. Blog page template allows you to quickly and easily add to your website functional blog. RapidWeaver allows you to place elements podcasts and iTunes.
- Along with the improved publication site that provide downloads only changed files, RapidWeaver also includes a publishing feature One-Click, for the most quickly view the most recent version of the site.
- You can use RapidWeaver for publishing to FTP, and when Apple's MobileMe, while you can always customize your site to carry out thanks to the support of individual domain name.
- With RapidWeaver you can edit the text content of your site using powerful formatting tools, as well as post code snippets of HTML and PHP. For greater convenience when working with text and code in RapidWeaver has a special window in which you can save the most frequently used code snippets.
- Regardless of the scale you are creating a site with RapidWeaver you can be sure that users will be able to find on your site the required information. RapidWeaver automatically creates the navigation menu for you.
- Fixes a problem where missing photo album assets would cause RapidWeaver to crash when opening a document.
- Fixes a problem that would prevent some users from saving a project.
- Fixes a problem that would prevent changes being exported.
- Fixes a problem where Advanced FTP settings could not be shown in the Bookmarks Editor.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would ignore EXIF rotation data in Photo Album pages.
- Fixes a problem where changing a page?s name would not mark other pages as changed.