Stacks 3.5.7 (RapidWeaver plugin)
Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are hundreds of professionally designed free and low cost stacks ready for download. Easily add amazing content to your site.
- Live Image Editing: Resize, rotate, and style your images with an easy to use HUD and see the changes happen right in the layout.
- Pros Welcome: Because Stacks builds layout with relative positioning from a simple two-div structure, the HTML is clean and valid. Pros can use Stacks to prototype difficult layout and add their own HTML to the mix.
- Stacks API: You can build your own components for Stacks or even publish them for others to use. The Stacks API reference covers how to build and configure a stack and even build a custom UI for the Stacks HUD.
- Bug: 798 API the relative site assets path does not resolve correctly in Preview mode when a page shares its folder with another page.
- Bug: 803 Controls may become unresponsive at certain times.
- Bug: 799 API a control with a missing ID property can cause a crash when it is enabled.
- Title: Stacks 3.5.7 (RapidWeaver plugin)
- Developer: YourHead Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later. RapidWeaver 6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.23 MB