RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Opening large projects is now much quicker (after initial migration)
- All exports are now faster due to concurrency
- Exporting projects with plugins that generate multiples pages is now much faster
- Added a sheet to show what RapidWeaver is doing during export
- Added back in support for re-publishing all files for a single page
- SiteLok plugin no longers breaks Preview mode
- Colour arithmetic in themes now works again
- Fixed an issue where the Filename extension was ignored when exporting (again)
- Fixed an issue where an updated resource would not get re-published
- Resizing Gifs now works (animation is not supported in resized gifs, yet)
- Cleaned up plugin loading code, it's good to be clean!
- Fixed an issue under Sierra when using the Web Inspector
- Updated Voyager theme (Thanks Adam!)
- FTP setting name changed from "Fast as Hell" to "Fast as Lightning"
- We've fixed up a bunch of issues and crashers with export introduced in the previous beta (sorry!)
- Fixed an issue where Photo Album pages would not be generated correctly
- Migration to global data storage now only happens once per page
- Media queries that span multiple lines will now be minified correctly
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would crash when you removed a global meta tags
- Cache busting links option is now saved between launches
- Fixed an issue where plugins would sometimes fail to load
- Export should no longer sometimes hang (Refactored manifest generation to prevent conflicts)
- Minify can now handle non-ascii characters correctly
- Thai characters no longer crash RapidWeaver's code view
- Added a “cancel” button on “change Theme and Apply?” dialog
- Fixed an issue where Site Notes would sometimes not save
- Tooltips in page list now look much nice
- Project window now shows when RapidWeaver is unregistered
- Preview now works with the Sitemap plugin
- Fixed an issue with the contact form not saving correctly
- You can now change the page extension for the home page
- Many other minor fixes, and under the hood enhancements
- Added an option to the Preferences to switch off local PHP rendering
- Running on 10.12 no longer requests the Osaka font to be installed
- Fixed an issue on 10.12 where the welcome text would be hidden
- Fixed an issue with CSS consolidation where it would sometimes put the link at the the of the HTML
- Update Lander Theme to 1.0.2
- Sidebar code tab is now called "head" not "header"
- Deleting all resources no longer crashes RapidWeaver, yay!