RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Added SVG support for Site Logo, Banners, and Styled Text view
- Added an option to remove the "Reset" button in the Contact Form plugin
- Health Check can now check for broken resource links and empty external links
- Now checks and shows a warning if multiple index files are found the server during a publish (e.g., index.php, index.html)
- Duplicating a page is now faster as we no longer load all pages
- Fixed an issue where page migration could be called unnecessarily
- Internal changes and other minor bug fixes