Easily Convert Fonts - FontXChange converts fonts between common font formats, including OpenType (PS), Web Fonts (WOFF), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for Macintosh. "...you can't go wrong with FontXChange. Its support for OpenType, Mac and Windows PostScript and TrueType, and Web Fonts is a huge help for Web and print designers and publishers"
- Convert Windows & Macintosh fonts
- Convert TrueType to PostScript
- Convert to Web Fonts
How It Works?
FontXChange is designed to understand many different font formats and can convert fonts into many different formats.
This makes FontXChange useful to:
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts (Macintosh or Windows format) into a single modern OpenType font file that works on both Macintosh & Windows. End the headaches of the outdated two-file system of screen font and printer font combinations. Just one font file that works.
- Convert TrueType fonts to PostScript fonts. No more printing problems and incompatibilities associated with TrueType fonts and high-end output devices.
- Convert Windows fonts to Macintosh and vice-versa. Easily share fonts across different computers, even different operating systems.
- Convert to web fonts that can be used on web pages
- Added support for new WOFF2 web font format
- Bug fixes and updates