RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations - You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
- [New] Added Sketch 40 support
- [Tweaked] Improved product stability
- [Bug] Fixed the bug that prevented newly synced fonts in live list being activated automatically when the option 'Activate fonts after imported' was enabled
- Title: RightFont 3.2.5
- Developer: Markly Team
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 4.99 MB