RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations - You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
What's New:Version 4.0:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Huge performance improvement: now RightFont is 3 times faster than the previous version.
- Added support for Adobe Illustrator auto-activation
- Added font info/metadata support; please use right-click menu to access it
- Added Font Glyphs support; please use right-click menu to access it
- Added the feature to clear the system font cache
- Fixed some UI issues with Grid View
- Fixed the font-display issue under list view
- Fixed Google Fonts library issue
- Fixed issues with Postscript fonts
- Title: RightFont 4.5
- Developer: Markly Team
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.96 MB