FontDoctor : Automated Font Diagnosis and Repair. Eliminate Font Problems. Easily locate and eliminate hard-to-find font problems that wreak havoc on computer performance and applications.
Eliminate Font Problems
FontDoctor will scan font folders to locate and repair common font illnesses, including missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, corrupt/damaged fonts, duplicates, and lots more.
- Automated font monitoring
- Quarantine problem fonts
- AutoScan at regular intervals
- FontDoctor’s diagnosis process has two purposes: to identify font and repair problems, and to clean up your font library.
- FontDoctor can do everything from examine a single font file to finding and examining all the fonts on an entire volume.
- Once FontDoctor has reviewed all the font files, you can decide how to handle any potential problems.
- New AutoScan feature automatically provides hands-free protection of your font libraries
Constant font monitoring with automatic font problem detection alerts you when a monitored font folder needs attention
AutoScan works silently in the background and will alert you only when a font problem is found
Configure AutoScan to run at regular intervals - Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
What's New:Version 10.6:
- Support for macOS Mojave 10.14
- Bug fixes
- Title: Extensis FontDoctor 10.6
- Developer: FontGear Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 13.37 MB