Typeface helps you pick the perfect font from your collection.
Good typography is beautiful and one of the most important aspects of design. But it is often hard to find the font that conveys just the right emotion, especially if you're not sure what you're looking for.
With a minimal interface and total focus on your fonts Typeface tries to make browsing your collection exciting and easy, such that you'll always find the perfect font for your needs.
Enter any text you like to preview and discover all the delicate curves and love typographers have put in their typefaces.
- Perfectly rendered previews from installed fonts or fonts in a directory
- Custom preview text & size that let you view the fonts the way you want
- Preview and manage all your Font Book collections
- Put font candidates into a Quick Collection to review them later
- In-place font activation & deactivation (font files won't be copied or moved)
- Filter fonts by weight, width, slant and style
- Print and export to PDF
- Support for ttf, otf, dfont, ttc and PostScript Type 1 font suitcase
- Batch collection actions: (de)activate, add to collection, clear collection
- List & grid overviews
- Reveal all the little differences with font compare overlays
- Unicode characters
- Night mode: no need for wearing your sunglasses at night
- Auto size previews
- Letter s p a c i n g
- Outlined previews
- Metrics overlay
- Standard & discretionary ligatures
- The Magnificent Quick Brown Fox
What's New:Version 2.1.0
Expand your library with 2000+ free fonts from the Google Fonts catalog.
When imported Typeface keeps the fonts up-to-date so you'll automatically get the latest fonts when they're added to the catalog.
- [NEW] Added Google Fonts sync. Import them in Preferences > Import > Import Google Fonts
- [NEW] Added .bmap extension (requires suit file in same directory)
- [NEW] Copy font path in context menu by holding down Option
- [IMPROVED] Fonts are removed from Typeface when they're moved to the Trash
- [IMPROVED] Show main window when in background mode and the app is opened again
- [FIXED] Font names should have correct display names instead of PostScript name
- [FIXED] Swipe with two fingers now also works on magic mouse
- [FIXED] Various Mojave fixes, including crashes when dragging fonts
- [FIXED] Crash when location is removed while a font in that location is viewed in detail view
- Title: Typeface 2.10
- Developer: Floor Steeg
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 24.93 MB