Alfred Powerpack 3.6
Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
Search and Browse
Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritises results.
Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customising how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More
With Alfred's Clipboard History and Snippets features, there's no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over.
Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again.
Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate
With Alfred's Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks.
Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There's no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
Control Your Music
You're the boss. Boost your productivity by controlling your Mac using Alfred's deep integration with OS X. Swiftly take action on files and contacts, control your music player and dispatch System commands.
Add some fun to your day; Turn your iPhone or iPad into a command centre for your Mac with Alfred Remote for iOS.
Alternatively, take a look at the many workflows for other music services like Spotify.
What's New:Version 3.6:
- Improved Google Chrome support
- Better discovery of profile folder when there is a single profile
- Ability to select profile if more than one profile exists (in Alfred's Web Bookmarks feature preference; not synced, so selected profile can be different per machine)
- Improved, more consistent bookmark search behavior
- Now matches arbitrary word order in search query
- Flatten unicode space characters for better international word boundary support
- Bookmark's folder will now be matched regardless of location in the typed query
- Added new snippet search options (in Features > Snippets preferences)
- Snippet content can now be optionally searched in the Snippet Viewer and from the Snippet keyword
- Snippet word matching mode can now be disabled allowing for broad non-anchored search to match the clipboard history search
- Added new option to enable diacritic and unicode case insensitive searching of clipboard history items
- Note that with very large clipboard databases, this can have an small effect on performance as Alfred implements a custom SQLite function for matching
- Snippet Viewer and Snippet keyword now give consistent results
- Clipboard history and snippet search now treats query spaces as wildcards for wider result matching
- Improve reliability of sequential snippet expansion (one snippet immediately followed by a second snippet)
- Improve snippet time / date placeholder regex recognition to be more precise
- ⌘S on a selected snippet in the Snippet Viewer now edits the snippet in Alfred's Preferences
- The Large Type options have been moved from Appearance > Options to the Features preferences to make it more discoverable
- Added new option to set the Large Type font
- Add ability to toggle visibility of preview view in Alfred's File System Navigation view. New button in bottom right of navigation view with shortcut ⇧⌘I
- Updated search handler to perform less overall queries for lower resource usage
- Prioritise files above bookmarks in the default file search, i.e. file types selected in Alfred's Default Results preferences
- macOS 10.13 file search improvements
- Force default macOS metadata query sort order to be more predictable for when Alfred has no internal knowledge in macOS 10.13 (change backed out after Apple fixed bug in 10.13.2)
- Moved metadata query result handling off the event thread for improved responsiveness
- Added subtext to file search placeholders (open, find, in, tags), and added a please wait message if macOS response is slow
- Fix small memory leak in file actions preview panel
- New AppleScript to set and remove workflow configuration variables (See AppleScript dictionary)
- Fix connection rendering quirk when adding new objects in canvas by dragging to empty space
- Also migrate the "with space" option on input objects when updating a workflow with "Migrate my settings" selected
- Fix AppleScript Run Command definition to make the trigger id argument non-optional
- Fix help button link in workflow about / environment variables sheet
- Minor tweaks to default result item re-selection logic and performance
- Fix selected shortcut highlight colour in secondary view selection lists (e.g. navigation and actions views)
- Modernise web search icons for YouTube, Gmail and Weather
- When using macOS High Sierra and Alfred's Lock command, Alfred will now simulate cmd+ctrl+q for instant lock
- Add iTunes Mini Player playlist local (non-synced) suffix for unique Alfred playlists per Mac (Improves Mini Player behaviour when iTunes is syncing playlists)
- Pressing return on terminal command keyword with no command typed now correctly sets it as the only visible result (framework tweak)
- Tweak to threading for background image loading in preferences Appearance tab to ensure integrity of UI thread
- Deferred creation of Alfred Preferences package initial subfolders until they are needed, which reduces potential syncing conflicts when first setting Alfred up on multiple Macs and the initial Mac's preferences haven't fully synced / propagated
- Added additional information when setting up syncing, including a warning when user selects iCloud Drive
- List of preferences unique to each Mac when syncing moved from Advanced preferences to syncing help page, added help button linking to syncing page
- Title: Alfred Powerpack 3.6
- Developer: Running with Crayons
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 6.03 MB