Alfred Powerpack 3.5.1
Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
Search and Browse
Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritises results.
Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customising how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More
With Alfred's Clipboard History and Snippets features, there's no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over.
Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again.
Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate
With Alfred's Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks.
Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There's no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
Control Your Music
You're the boss. Boost your productivity by controlling your Mac using Alfred's deep integration with OS X. Swiftly take action on files and contacts, control your music player and dispatch System commands.
Add some fun to your day; Turn your iPhone or iPad into a command centre for your Mac with Alfred Remote for iOS.
Alternatively, take a look at the many workflows for other music services like Spotify.
What's New:Version 3.5.1:
macOS High Sierra 10.13 Fixes:
- Fix alphabetically sorting files in Alfred's File System navigation with APFS
- Fix window transparency issue when showing inline QuickLook preview view in File System navigation / Clipboard History
- Fix recent documents file action to correctly load new High Sierra recent document format
Bookmark Feature Improvements:
- Improved matching on new bookmarks feature, better respecting arbitrary word boundaries
- Fix UTF-8 case insensitive searching of bookmarks
- Fix wording on bookmark searching placeholder to "Search Bookmarks" when using a keyword
- Lower default priority of bookmarks in default results, to e.g. allow calculator to come above matched bookmark
- Improved Google Chrome bookmark discovery for default bookmarks
- Allow empty bookmark titles when importing. When the title is empty, Alfred displays the url host instead
- Don't show the 1Password auto-generated passwords, as these add irrelevant noise to the 1Password results
- Text Expansion:
- Ignore repeat (key held) characters which can lead to unwanted text expansions
- Title: Alfred Powerpack 3.5.1
- Developer: Running with Crayons
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 5.98 MB