Clipboard Action 1.5.7
Clipboard Action is smart clipboard history manager, which allows execute actions with every content in the clipboard history. Define your custom actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow or use a default application actions.
- View Modes - List and detail view mode.
- Native Mac Interface - Execute action or delete content by swipe gesture.
- Browsing Clipboard History - By swipe gesture, navigation buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
- Default Application Actions - Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
- Custom Actions - User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
- Folders - Organize your content to Folders.
- Search and Filter Content - text search and filter by content type or by aplication from which was content copied.
- Content Selection - There is no need to work with the whole content, just select a part of text and work with them.
- Content Sharing - Share clipboard content with your friends.
- Drag and Drop - Drag and drop content to any application.
- Global Shortcuts - Show application from anywhere.
- Global System Service - Use selected text from anywhere.
- Shortcuts - Execute actions by shortcut Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 10.
- Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
- Ignored Applications - Ignore the copied content from these applications.
- Touch Bar Support - Navigation in the clipboard history and execute actions.
- Launch Application at Login.
- Small Improvements.
- Title: Clipboard Action 1.5.7
- Developer: Jan Valta
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 14.14 MB