SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets management tool. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets, and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
- Beautiful user interface, optimized for OS X Yosemite
- Create shortcuts for your most commonly used folders
- Add multiple fragments in one snippet
- Use full-text search to find your snippets instantly
- Supports syntax highlighting for over 100 languages
- Use iCloud to synchronize your database across multiple devices
- Import from other services to your database
- Use the SnippetsLab Assistant to search, browse and create snippets right from the menu bar
- Alfred Custom Search: Start searching for snippets right from Alfred and view all search results in SnippetsLab
- Alfred Workflow: Start searching and view the results right in Alfred, open them in SnippetsLab, copy to clipboard or even directly paste to the frontmost app (For Alfred Powerpack users only)
- GitHub Enterprise: Import from GitHub & publish your snippets as gists, now with GitHub Enterprise support.
- Multiple Windows: Open and view multiple snippets at the same time & Pin individual window at the top of the screen.
- Snippet Links: Quickly jump to another snippet/fragment by clicking a special link, from anywhere.
- Force-click to preview snippets in the SnippetsLab Assistant
- Swipe left to delete a snippet in the main app
- Swipe left to reveal more options in the SnippetsLab Assistant
- Find snippets by creation & modification dates using Smart Groups
- Edit gist’s title before publishing to GitHub
- Automatically highlight matching braces and brackets
- Automatically restore scroll position and selection when navigating through folders/snippets
- Display over other fullscreen apps when the app’s Dock icon is hidden
- Updated the Swift syntax highlighter to support the latest language features
- Fixed a bug that may cause the search filter menu not to appear when using SnippetsLab Assistant
- Fixed a bug that may cause SnippetsLab Assistant to be positioned outside the screen in some cases
- Fixed a bug that will prevent user from removing the description when publishing a snippet as gist
- Other minor bugs fixed
- Bug fixes.