Keyboard Maestro 8.2.4
Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
What's New:Version 8.2:
- Added a new Applications Palette which displays running applications.
- Added Apply Modifiers to a Specific Application action (which mimics the behaviour of the Applications Palette).
- Added a Dragged File trigger to support dragging files to macros in macro palettes.
- Added a Macro Library entry for an Application Palette group (a set of fixed applications displayed as a palette).
- Warn about translocated applications when setting them in the Application popup menus.
- Fixed an issue with Prompt With List (and other By Name windows).
- Fixed i_displayWhat != NamedClipboardPopupMenuControllerDisplay::kUnknown assertion.
- Fixed i_displayAttributedString assertion.
- Fixed issue with Set File Attribute field kind mark and token insertion.
- Fixed an issue with AppleScript creation of actions.
New Assistance system solves problems with triggering macros, and enhanced search in the Helm menu takes you straight to the documentation.
Keyboard Maestro learns which actions, tokens, functions or macros you wish to trigger or select by name to allow you to select them more quickly.
New comprehensive MIDI support allows triggering by Control Change, SysEx or HUI protocol packets. Send MIDI packets in any format, including calculated values.
More Macro Triggers
Trigger your macros with gestures, remotely from across the net, when you plug in headphones, or after your Mac is idle. Use the Cron trigger to trigger at calendar times.
Basic Touch Bar support in the editor, Conflict Palettes can optionally appear in the Touch Bar, and a specific action to get a selection from the Touch Bar.
New Input Actions
Prompt for a list selection, a file or folder, a selection from the Touch Bar or from a set of macros.
Send SMS or iMessages
Use the new Send SMS and Send iMessage actions to send messages to yourself or others in your contacts list.
Download text or images from remote web sites as part of your macro automation, or trigger remote activities or remote macros.
Drag Macros and Macro Groups, as well as files, into action lists to create actions like Open File or Enable Macro easily.
Editor AppleScript Support
The editor now has full OSA (Open Scripting Architecture) support for accessing and modifying Macro Groups, Macros and actions, opening up whole new forms of meta-programming.
Detect common mistakes in actions (eg Open File on an Application, or String matching that looks like a regex) and alert you.
Field Kind Indicator
A new badge on text fields indicates what kind of text it expects (tokens, variables, or calculations).
The web browser actions now support selecting items using XPath, allowing control of even more web pages.
Front Browser Actions
Target browser actions at the most recently front instance of Safari or Google Chrome (other browsers lack the necessary AppleScript support).
Hide Disabled Groups
Reduce clutter in the editor by hiding disabled groups as a single group item - double click to reveal all the disabled groups.
Enclose a set of actions within a newly created group (Group, Repeat, While, etc) action. Or remove them from the group action.
Shiny Clipboard Switcher
New modern combined appearance for Clipboard History and Named Clipboard switcher window, supporting dragging and showing additional information.
Macros triggered directly from the clipboard switcher allow you to apply arbitrary transformations to clipboard history items.
Use permanently saved dictionaries (hash tables) to store and lookup structured data. Iterate through dictionaries and keys with full AppleScript support.
New support for macro and execution-instance local variables ensures seamless control when running multiple simultaneous macros without conflicts between them.
New text size options allow increased text size across the editor and clipboard switchers for improved accessibility.
Exclude applications from the clipboard system, so applications with sensitive or large clipboards are not automatically recorded.
Insert Tokens by Name
Press a command key, and then type in part of the name of a token to see a list of possibilities. Same for actions, functions and variables. With so many available this can save a lot of time.
So Much More
With over a hundred new features or improvements, you’re sure to find exciting new possibilities for your work.
- Title: Keyboard Maestro 8.2.4
- Developer: Stairways Software Pty Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 26.18 MB