Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- Cycle through recently used windows: Command+Tab switcher fails if your applications have multiple windows. With Option+Tab Contexts lets you cycle through individual windows and switch to any of them directly.
- Switch with search to any window: Invoke panel with keyboard shortcut and type a few characters from the application name or window title to filter the list using fuzzy matching. Press enter to bring selected window forward.
- When Panel is visible, the selected item can be changed by scrolling up or down
- Search can be set to always use a specific Input Source
- The slight delay before the Command+Tab Switcher becomes visible can be disabled
- An option for a workaround has been added that improves switching when an app has windows open on multiple displays
- Drag and drop works on Panel when using the Number Switcher
- The two fingers gesture only activates if both fingers initially touch near a top corner
- Numbers are no longer shown on the Gesture Switcher
- Gesture Switcher can also be cancelled by pressing Escape
- Command+` and Option+` Switcher remains inactive for apps which are set to be ignored by Contexts
- Pref. button on Panel no longer hides when moving the cursor over the first item in the list
- An issue that was causing an extra window to appear for iTerm has been fixed
- Title: Contexts 2.9
- Developer: Usman Khalid
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 3.65 MB