Command-Tab Plus 1.92
Command-Tab Plus - Keyboard-centric application switcher for your Mac. Command-Tab Plus is designed to let you switch between apps in a faster and more convenient way.
When you work with a lot of programs which are loaded, switching between them makes a problem, because it often takes a long time. Command-Tab Plus gives you many improvements in working with multiple applications and designed to be an alternative to the native Apple's App-Switcher.
- Quick Switch Between Applications - Using Option + Number key makes switch to an app without tapping a bunch of keys.
- Isolated Spaces - When using Command-Tab Plus, by default it displays only app icons are running on a current display or a space. Thus, apps on inactive spaces are hidden on the current space. Of course, you can disable this function in settings.
- Hide Unused Applications - Command-tab Plus hides icons of inactive (hidden) apps. This function allows you switch more quickly between apps you are using at the moment. That is very convenient if you have a lot of apps in the background, but you don’t want them to show up in the switcher.
- Customizable Appearance - You can customize an appearance if you need, change border or background colors, icon sizes and more
What's New:Version 1.9
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Command-Tab Plus 1.92
- Developer: MacPlus Software
- Compatibility: Sergii Gerasimenko
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.87 MB