iTaskX3 is a full-featured, MS Project-compatible project-management tool for OS X. It gives you all the tools that sharpens the big picture or rich details about your project without heavy overload or complexity. Effortlessly capture dates and costs, assign, import, or evaluate resources, vary calendars, anticipate slack time or personalize its look, feel, and functionality. iTaskX is the perfect tool for project managers, architects, business analysts and project contributors from any industry. And work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Project. Exchange data through standard file formats like XML, MPP, CVS or ICS, or saving any view as a PDF, JPG, EPS, PNG or TIF - iTaskX provides unmatched compatibility with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Numbers, Pages, Calendar....
iTaskX supports over 300 functions. And it's built with sophisticated tools that make using them way simpler than you'd think. With a few clicks, iTaskX helps you answer questions like:
- What is to be done?
- Who will complete the task?
- When must it be done?
- How much will it cost?
- What happens if work isn't completed on time?
- Improved the input of dates and times (typing a punctuation character moves the caret to the next date-part)
- Addresses problems with Microsoft Project files
- Improved the input of multi-line text in tables
- Changing tables does not scroll the view to top anymore
- Resolves an issue where typing was very slow when styles with shadows are used
- Resolves an issue while calculating progress of tasks without assignments
- Additional bug fixes
- Stability and performance improvements