OmniPlan Pro 3.6.1
With OmniPlan, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It's project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
- Plan, monitor, and control it all with software designed to make your job easier, not harder.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- [Touch Bar] OmniPlan now supports Apple’s new Touch Bar, bringing useful tools and controls, like quick resource assignment and timeline navigation via the project overview, to your fingertips.
- [Mac App Store] OmniPlan is now a free download in the Mac App Store. This change allows us to offer a 14-day trial and unlicensed read-only mode to new customers who download OmniPlan from the Mac App Store. This change does not affect existing OmniPlan customers.
- [Help] OmniPlan’s Help is more helpful than ever! This update includes a new chapter detailing every menu command available in OmniPlan, information about OmniPlan’s new Touch Bar functionality, and enhanced explanations throughout the manual.
- [Cell Highlight] The cell currently being edited in the outline is now indicated by a highlight on the left edge.
- [Preferences] New Preference icons!
- [Copy As Link] Addressed a bug that could cause "Copy As Link" to fail to generate a URL.
- [Custom Data] OmniPlan no longer displays duplicated custom data values.
- [Dashboard] Dashboard windows no longer attempt to support macOS Sierra tabs.
- [Default Tasks] It is no longer possible to set a split task as the default task type.
- [Filtering] Replacing a saved filter now behaves correctly.
- [Localization] Fixed missing localizations in the Template Preferences and Microsoft Project import message.
- [Menu Items] Removed defunct "Configure Prototypes" menu item from the Project menu.
- [Resource Assignment] After selecting a resource from the Assignments drop down menu in the Inspector it is no longer necessary to hit the return key to assign the resource.
- [Resource View] Addressed a bug that could cause task titles to disappear on selection in the Resource View timeline.
- Subscribed Calendars - OmniPlan calendar subscriptions now correctly handle recurring events without both a start and end date. If you were previously experiencing trouble with this type of calendar subscription, removing and reconfiguring the subscription is required to resolve the issue.
- [Task View] Task selection in the outline now always matches the task selection in the Gantt Chart.
- [Task View] Hiding the Inspector no longer results in white space in the Gantt header.
- [Trial Mode] Trial expiration information is now displayed in all OmniPlan windows when running the application in Trial Mode.
- [Stability] Fixed a crash that could occur when Force Clicking.
- [Stability] Addressed a scheduling recursion that could cause a crash when changing a project’s schedule to backward from a fixed end date.
- [Stability] Fixed a crash that could occur when closing a Dashboard window.
- [Stability] Addressed a bug that could cause a crash when deleting a saved filter.