OmniPlan Pro 3.7.2
With OmniPlan, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It's project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
- Plan, monitor, and control it all with software designed to make your job easier, not harder.
- Filtering - Fixed a bug that could prevent filters from saving values for effort, duration, and variance.
- Filtering - OmniPlan no longer allows attempting to sort a filtered flat list.
- Import - Tasks imported from .ooutline files now import in the correct order.
- Inspectors - Restored "0" place holder value to lead/lag field.
- Localizations - The in-app Help is once again localized.
- Microsoft Project Import - Fixed a regression in our Microsoft Project import tool that could cause some .mpp files to fail to import.
- Localizations - Dashboards are fully localized again.
- Network View - Fixed a bug that caused some variables not to update correctly in Network view.
- Performance - Improved Inspector performance when switching between tasks in a large OmniPlan project.
- Resources - OmniPlan now cleans up references to resources that no longer exist in a file (these references could cause OmniPlan to hang or crash).
- Scheduling - Resource leveling no longer ignores project non-working days.
- Scheduling - Tasks now immediately reschedule to a resource’s next working period after a resource is assigned.
- Scheduling - "Resources Work Independently" once again correctly respects earliest resource availability.
- Task Cost - Fixed a bug that caused OmniPlan to fail to read task cost for tasks with fixed durations.
- Stability - Attempting to edit a value in the read-only Hierarchical Title column no longer triggers a crash.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to undo leveling.
- Stability - Addressed a crash computing critical path when a schedule recursion is encountered in projects that share resource loads.
- Stability - Fixed a bug that could cause OmniPlan to crash when opening a file with external dependencies.
- Stability - Selecting "Add Dependent" in the contextual menu no longer triggers a crash.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that could occur when outdenting a task that is part of a dependency loop.
- Stability - Fixed a bug that could cause OmniPlan to crash when using Help > Contact Omni to send in an anonymized file.