Commander One PRO 1.7.2
Commander One is also an FTP and WebDav client, a fast one! It allows working with many types of archives and search through them. You can mount various Cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive in Commander One for quick and easy access to your online files.
- Access remote servers via FTP, SFTP or FTPS;
- Two panels are for sure more efficient than one;
- Keep an eye on file operations with convenient queueing;
- Change files permissions.
- Map as many WebDAV connections as you need at the same time in Commander One.
- Work directly with your files stored on the server, as if they are stored in a local folder on your Mac.
- Transfer files from one WebDAV server to another, without downloading them to your Mac.
Amazon S3 Connections
- Access and work with files of Amazon S3 account;
- Link your Amazon S3 account fully or only specific buckets.
Work with Clouds
- Integrate as many Dropbox folders into Commander One as needed;
- Mount your online Dropbox without installing it on your Mac and copying your data there;
- Share Dropbox links right from Commander One;
- Connect Dropbox Business account to get fast and easy access to your work files;
- Mount your Google Drive account and work with your online files;
- Manage your Google Drive files and folders in Commander One without saving them on Mac;
- Mount Microsoft OneDrive account and access your online files from Commander One as any local ones.
Mount MTP devices:
You can easily mount your MTP devices and access their contents - just connect your device to Mac and it will be available as a mounted drive in Commander One.
Compress and Extract:
- Extract and compress 7zip packages, or work with 7zip archives as regular folders: view, add, or remove files without extracting;
- Extract files from RAR packages, search archive contents, copy files from RAR without even extracting;
- Gain full access to TAR packages (TBZ, TGZ, Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz) including compress, extract, open as a folder and search archive contents;
- Work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear, .war files as with regular folders.
- Support for Dropbox API v2 (you will need to relink your Dropbox account)
- Support for Amazon S3 buckets in the following regions: US East (Ohio), Asia Pacific (Mumbai), Canada (Central), EU (London)
- The Hungarian, Polish and Ukrainian localizations
- handling of Google Drive accounts (support for the new API)
- Connection / detection of iOS devices on macOS 10.12
- Fetching of files on remote servers when viewing / editing them
- The built-in file viewer now remembers the viewing mode last used (text, hex, etc.) and the position and dimensions of its window
- Getting the size of folders that contain bundles
- Changing of Commander One's color theme on macOS 10.12
- Copying of HTML files from Amazon S3
- The Chinese localization
- A crash when uploading large files to OneDrive
- A crash when opening an S3 bucket in an unknown region
- A crash when changing certain settings in Connection Manager
- A rare case when no window contents were displayed on startup in Brief mode
- Freezing on dragging and dropping files on macOS 10.12
- The Esc button did not work when renaming files in Brief mode