Nimble Commander Pro 1.2.2
Nimble Commander is a free dual-pane file manager designed specifically for Mac. Optimized for efficiency, Nimble Commander provides a blazing performance and momentary user interface feedback. Offering traditional powerful dual-panel manager concepts, Nimble Commander maintains minimalist and clean UI design at the same time.
- Classic tabbed dual-pane interface with different presentation modes: traditional UI and monospaced text-based variant
- Full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file management tasks
- Nearly instantaneous launch, small memory footprint, and blazing-fast operation
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts
- Background operations processing
- Font and color customization
- Different file panel viewing modes: short, medium, full, and wide
- Instant files searching and filtering by typing
- File editing in editors of your choice, based on file extensions
- File search by name, size, or content
- QuickLook support
- Built-in file attributes editor and file viewer with textual/hexadecimal presentation
- Showing file search results as a file panel
- Lightweight search with Spotlight
- Browsing archives (zip, tar, bz2, gz, pax, cpio, lha, ar, cab, mtree, iso, warc, rar) like folders
- Archives building
- Extended attributes modification
- Powerful batch renaming
- Ability to connect to remote FTP and SFTP servers
- System and volumes information, showing processes list as a folder
- Checksum calculation
What's New:Version 1.2.2
- [Pro Features] Added a new VFS: WebDAV.
- Made some enhancements for APFS and macOS High Sierra compatibility.
- [Pro Features] SFTP now supports changing of file attributes and creation of symbolic links.
- File operations UI has got a much clearer design.
- Added notifications support.
- Made many improvements in drag & drop functionality.
- “Copy As” file operation now focuses the resulting item.
- Progress indicator in Dock is now much easier to read.
- Show Hidden Files shortcut was changed to “Shift+Cmd+.”.
- Fixed the lack of undo/redo when doing an in-place item renaming.
- Fixed the issue with invalid item icons in virtual file systems.
- Title: Nimble Commander Pro 1.2.2
- Developer: Michael Kazakov
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Russian
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.68 MB