Viper FTP 6.3.4
Viper FTP is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use. Quickly access your remote servers to manage and transfer your files. The new user interface was redesigned to be cool, clean and functional. Viper FTP handles WebDav servers, Amazon S3 servers, LAN Bonjour servers, and even the uploading of videos directly to YouTube. It will create the HTTP URL of files you select, allowing you to easily share them via URL or email. It stores and shows your history and trace log, stores the credentials of multiple FTP accounts, and allows you to have multiple simultaneous transfers happening across different servers. The Toolbar gives you instant access to your bookmarked servers. Viper FTP has in-built ZIP, RAR, GZ, and TAR support. It has fast file searching on both your local and remote machines. You can customise many elements of the interface via preferences. You can edit remote files to make quick changes.
- Local and remote file management (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube-upload)
- Folder Observer - connect local folder with a remote one. Automatically upload all items dropped to the observed folder.
- Synchronised Browsing
- FTP Aliases (droplets) - create FTP alias and upload files and folders onto the connected server without launching Viper FTP.
- Batch uploads - upload files and folders to multiple servers with one click.
- Local file encrypting and decrypting using AES-256 standard.
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favourites can be managed in one place.
- Monitors everything you have done and keeps a record in the History Log.
- Each transfer you start has it's own trace log to watch how the transfer is going on.
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Find everything fast. Just type the name to locate the files, or use a filter to display specific types of files.
- Viper FTP allows you to quickly preview your image, video, audio and other files.
- Scan for any working FTP servers in your LAN with Bonjour.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favourite servers gives an instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Local zip, tar, tgz, gz archive management.
- Optimised for macOS Monterey
- Folders are downloaded and uploaded over several channels simultaneously, multiplying the transfer speed
- Instant deletion of files and folders (removing items in the background)
- Faster and more efficient file handling for Intel and Apple M1 chip
- Redesigned file access methods to improve performance and memory management
- Google Drive, Dropbox and SSL library updated to the newest versions.
- Title: Viper FTP 6.3.4
- Developer: Naarak-Studio
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish and others.
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 17.23 MB
- visit official website
*** You need to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application and Gatekeeper off!
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.