Jettison automatically ejects external disks from your Mac before your computer goes to sleep and remounts them when it wakes.
Simplify those last few seconds when you grab your MacBook and run out the door. Just close the lid and Jettison will automatically eject your backup drive, iPod, or whatever is connected so you can safely unplug it. Say goodbye to "disk was not ejected properly" errors and waking your computer back up because you forgot to eject everything.
Jettison even makes sure that Time Machine backups and file server volumes are properly shut down before they're removed. Your backups and shared files are safe and sound.
What's New:Version 1.7.4
- Fixed issues with Jettison's error reporting when a disk can't be ejected.
- If you quit an app from Jettison's error dialog, it will try again to eject the affected drive.
- Jettison now handles the system data partition correctly in Catalina when it's on an external drive.
- Corrected an error that could cause disk images to be unmounted but not completely detached.
- VoiceOver will now correctly identify Jettison's icon in the menu bar.
- Title: Jettison 1.7.4
- Developer: St. Clair Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.65 MB