Jettison automatically ejects external disks from your Mac before your computer goes to sleep and remounts them when it wakes.
Simplify those last few seconds when you grab your MacBook and run out the door. Just close the lid and Jettison will automatically eject your backup drive, iPod, or whatever is connected so you can safely unplug it. Say goodbye to "disk was not ejected properly" errors and waking your computer back up because you forgot to eject everything.
Jettison even makes sure that Time Machine backups and file server volumes are properly shut down before they're removed. Your backups and shared files are safe and sound.
What's New:Version 1.7:
- Jettison fully supports macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- A single menu command will mount all unmounted disks.
- You can turn Notification Center notifications on and off in your Jettison preferences.
- Jettison's AppleScript commands will now eject and remount all disks if you don't specify one.
- Improved the handling of disk images that have been unmounted but not ejected.
- There's now an option not to remount specific disks after ejecting them.
- Handling of wake-ups for system maintenance has been improved.
- Remounting ejected disks is more reliable.
- Corrected a compatibility issue with macOS 10.13 and 10.14 that could result in the Mac sleeping and immediately waking up over and over.
- Fixed a bug that made the "Quit" buttons work intermittently when Jettison prompts you to quit applications that are preventing a disk from being ejected.
- Eliminated a crash that occurred if Jettison encountered a disk with unnamed partitions on it.
- Several user interface issues have been resolved.
- Title: Jettison 1.7.2
- Developer: St. Clair Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 4.98 MB