Jettison automatically ejects external disks from your Mac before your computer goes to sleep and remounts them when it wakes.
Simplify those last few seconds when you grab your MacBook and run out the door. Just close the lid and Jettison will automatically eject your backup drive, iPod, or whatever is connected so you can safely unplug it. Say goodbye to "disk was not ejected properly" errors and waking your computer back up because you forgot to eject everything.
Jettison even makes sure that Time Machine backups and file server volumes are properly shut down before they're removed. Your backups and shared files are safe and sound.
What's New:Version 1.7.5
- You can now use unmodified function keys as keyboard shortcuts in Jettison.
- Fixed ejecting of encrypted sparsebundle disk images so they're correctly locked after being ejected.
- Correctly handle situations where the system erroneously reports that a drive failed to eject even after successfully ejecting it.
- Fixed a bug that could result in Jettison's icon disappearing from the menu bar even though it was still running (and working).
- Eliminated a hang that could occur if Jettison tried to eject a disk with the same name as your system drive and the eject failed.
- Fixed an error that could cause Jettison to hang if it couldn't determine the name of your Time Machine backup drive.
- Title: Jettison 1.7.5
- Developer: St. Clair Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.69 MB