Back-In-Time allows users to transcend Time Machine restoration possibilities. Back-In-Time offers an easy access to all the data backed up by Time Machine.
Features that you can do with Back-In-Time only:
- Show how many versions of each document are available, and when they were saved.
- Show items that were deleted.
- Drag and Drop to copy items anywhere.
- Open multiple browsers at the same time.
- Handle multiple Time Machine disks.
- Access Time Machine data from other Macs.
- Preview different versions of each document.
- Can delete items in Time Machine backups.
- And much more...
New in Back-In-Time 4
- New user interface.
- Improved navigation and search features.
- Original contents browser: to compare the contents of your Mac with the Time Machine backups.
- Export a contents of a backup to a text file.
- Compare two exported contents.
- Ability to use Back-In-Time without administrator privileges.
- Developer: TRI-EDRE
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 7.94 MB