iBoysoft Drive Manager 2.6
M3 Drive Mounter allows you to mount, unmount, or eject network drive or external drive with only one click.
- Connect your network drives only once, set it and forget it
- Automatically detect network drives and connect them
- Mount file share (FTP, SFTP) server storage as a local disk in the Finder, open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume.
- Safely and automatically eject all external drives when your Mac sleeps
- Automatically disconnect network drives on sleep and connect them on wake from sleep.Get notified when a volume becomes available or an external device can be unplugged safely.
- One click to disconnect all network drives or unmount all external drives.
Tips: When manually adding network drive, just need to enter server address, for example: smb://192.168.1.2
- fixed some bug.