Wireless Signal 2.1
Get fast and precise info about your system Wi-Fi connection.
Wireless Signal is a system status bar application that allows easily identify all wifi related connectivity and poor performance issues.
Provides easy access to all Wi-Fi connection details as:
- wi-fi network name (SSID)
- wi-fi router mac address (BSSID)
- occupied channel
- transmit rase (RSSI)
- noise level
- signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- network security level
- user ip address
- improved overall stability and accuracy,
- macOS dark theme support added.
- Title: Wireless Signal 2.1
- Developer: BigWhitePlanet s.r.o.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 2.72 MB