WiFiRadar Pro 4.0
WiFi Radar Pro lets you monitor your area networks; identify and troubleshoot issues with your home, small office, or enterprise network; and gather useful information about your network performance. Are you simply in search of an elegant replacement of the default macOS wireless utility? You've just found your ideal tool!
- Easy-to-use, intuitive UI
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Live monitoring for all networks
- Graphical charts for better visualization
- Automatic signal/noise tracking
- Status-item tool to replace the default OS X wireless tool
- Option to export current networks report to CSV
- Easily connect to any network (Open, WEP, or WPA/WPA2)
- Ultra-secure password storage
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- Lots of useful information at your fingertips: SSID, BSSID, RSSI, noise, channel, AP mode, security, rates, channel flags, country
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: WiFiRadar Pro 4.0
- Developer: InSili.co.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.49 MB