WiFi Signal 4.2.1
WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details (name, channel, transmit rate, signal strength, noise, etc.), monitors the signal quality of your wireless network, and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network thus avoiding signal overlapping and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity issues and performance degradation.
- Simple, straightforward user interface
- Accurate dBm to percentage conversion
- Real-time signal strength and noise level graph
- Signal quality ratings based on Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) measurements
- Automatic channel recommendations
- Comprehensive app's help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
What's New:Version 4.2
- Extended syntax of the display pattern to let you modify the string shown in the menu bar (see Preferences > Status for details).
- Added ability to detach the popover window from the menu bar so you can keep it around and over your Desktop.
- Added AP name support for MikroTik and Mist access points.
- Fixed a few issues when switching between system appearances.
- Updated vendors database.
- Title: WiFi Signal 4.2.1
- Developer: Adrian Granados-Murillo
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 3.77 MB