SounceSource lets you adjust your input, output, and sound-effects devices and volume settings in mere moments, right from the menu bar. Enable soft play-thru of input devices to your desired output, so you can hear sound coming in through any microphone or other source. With SoundSource, you get fast access to your Mac's most important audio settings.
- Instant Audio-Device Switching - With just two clicks, you can switch the audio devices your Mac is using for input, output, and even sound effects.
- Fast Volume Control - SoundSource provides easy access to the volume controls for your audio devices as well.
- Audio Play-Thru, Too - SoundSource's Play-Thru window makes it easy to monitor the audio coming from any input device.
- Comprehensive - SoundSource gives you one place to go for all Mac's most important audio controls.
- At Your Fingertips - With SoundSource running in your menu bar, your audio controls are always available.
- Lightweight - When you don't need SoundSource, it stays out of your way
MacOS 12 (Monterey) Improvements
- Several small improvements have been made in SoundSource's support for MacOS 12 (Monterey).
Updates to ACE 11.7.6
- The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.7.6, with small improvements for MacOS 12 (Monterey) as well as a fix for capture issue with Catalyst-based (and AVFoundation-based) apps.
- A rare issue where SoundSource's menu bar icon could fail to appear has been corrected.
- SoundSource's “Unlock” sound (played when a valid license key is entered) now plays at the correct local volume.
- Title: SoundSource 5.3.7
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba Software, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 25.78 MB