MP3 Encoder 2.18.1
MP3 Encoder enables you to convert a variety of audio formats to MP3 using a simple front-end to the high-quality LAME encoder. MP3 Encoder can also be used as a simple MP3 tag editor!
- Supports Multi-Threading! Encode multiple MP3s at once, up to the number of processor cores your system has.
- Reads and Writes Meta-data! Reads meta-data from the source file and writes it to the MP3 file. You can also enter your own meta-data via a pull-out drawer.
- Converts songs bought on iTunes to MP3 and retains the metadata.
- Edit metadata of existing MP3 files without re-encoding.
- Also supports re-encoding exsting MP3 files.
- MP3s are written to the same folder as the source file by default, but you can specify an alternate output folder in the preferences.
- M4A - Apple Lossless
- M4A - AAC
- MP4 - AAC
- RA - Real Audio
- RM - Real Media
What's New:Version 2.17
- Added support for decoding DSD files.
- Added 'source encoded with' as a format specifier.
- Updated FLAC decoder to 1.3.1
- No longer creates default directory in your Music folder.
- Many small bug fixes.
- Title: MP3 Encoder 2.18.1
- Developer: Mark Verstraete
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 10.28 MB