X Lossless Decoder XLD 20220917
X Lossless Decoder (XLD) is a tool for macOS that is able to decode/convert/play various 'lossless' audio files. The supported audio files can be split into some tracks with cue sheet when decoding. XLD supports the following formats:
- (Ogg) FLAC (.flac/.ogg)
- Monkey's Audio (.ape)
- Wavpack (.wv)
- TTA (.tta)
- Apple Lossless (.m4a) [10.4 and later]
- TAK (.tak) [Requires Wine]
- Shorten (.shn) [SHN v3 only]
- AIFF, WAV, etc.
Other formats supported by Libsndfile are also decodable. XLD uses not decoder frontend but library to decode, so no intermediate files are generated. All of the supported formats can be directly split with the cue sheet. XLD also supports so-called 'embedded' or 'internal' cue sheet.
Currently you can choose output format from WAVE, AIFF, and Raw PCM. In addition, you can choose Ogg Vorbis (aoTuV), MPEG-4 AAC (QuickTime/CoreAudio), MP3 (LAME), Apple Lossless, and FLAC in the GUI version.
- Fixed a problem when "Overwrite" exiting files and "Delete original file" options were enabled at the same time
- Fixed a problem that "no compression" mode on FLAC encoder actually generated compressed files
- Title: X Lossless Decoder XLD 20220917
- Developer: tmkk
- Compatibility: macOS 10.4.0 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 10.65 MB