WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data (currently) as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site - just enter the starting URL and press "Go"
- Easy to export - choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Important fix for those wanting to output json. backslashes in the data weren't being escaped in the output, potentially leading to invalid json.
- Title: WebScraper 4.15.4
- Developer: PeacockMedia
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.51 MB