WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data (currently) as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site - just enter the starting URL and press "Go"
- Easy to export - choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
What's New:Version 4.15.1:
- Adds timeout control under Advanced Scan Settings. Previously this was internally set to 30s. If you experience timeouts, it's important to use the threads slider and/or 'limit requests to X per minute' to limit the crawl. This will usually cure the problem. Context help added by the timeout field to this effect.
- Title: WebScraper 4.15.1
- Developer: PeacockMedia
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.89 MB