WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data (currently) as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site - just enter the starting URL and press "Go"
- Easy to export - choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
What's New:Version 4.12.1:
- Adds support for charset=GBK, charset=koi8-r, charset=euc-kr and some other Latin and non-Latin character encodings.
- Some changes to licensing functionality; a fairly major update to the Paddle licensing framework and Webscraper's program flow at startup, but should be invisible to the user.
- Title: WebScraper 4.12.1
- Developer: PeacockMedia
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.12 MB