WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data (currently) as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site - just enter the starting URL and press "Go"
- Easy to export - choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Small enhancement concerning downloading of images where the 'single folder' option is chosen. Images are saved by their filename into a chosen download directory. If there were two images with the same filename but different paths in the url, one would have overwritten the other in the download directory. So now a check is made and a _1, _2 etc is added into the filename for saving.
- First build as Universal binary to run natively on Intel 64 or Apple Silicon M1 Macs
- Title: WebScraper 4.15.2
- Developer: PeacockMedia
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.1 MB