WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data (currently) as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site - just enter the starting URL and press "Go"
- Easy to export - choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
What's New:Version 4.4.0:
- Adds 'crawl above starting directory' control (below blacklist / whitelist table on Scan tab). This is useful in cases where you want to start at a deep url, but to collect data from linked pages which aren't necessarily within the starting directory. You will then probably want to limit your scan using 'crawl maximum links from home' or blacklisting / whitelisting.
- Title: WebScraper 4.4.0
- Developer: PeacockMedia
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.37 MB