Integrity Plus 10.3.9
Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links - as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in xml, dot and csv
- Good xml sitemap options, optionally include images and pdfs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X native, retina screen compatible and OS X 10.12 Sierra tested and supported
What's New:Version 10.3.9:
- Important fix for all users: fixes issue where crawl would stall if the starting url contains a meta refresh without a url, ie just a refresh which isn't a redirection to another url. This might have also prevented pages within the site from being crawled properly if they contained such a meta refresh, but this is likely to have gone unnoticed.
- Reduces the height of the preferences window, was previously too high for some screens.
- Fixes false positives reported where an srcset has a hanging comma (which is failed by the w3c validator as "empty image-candidate string").
- The above situation is reported in the warnings. Integrity and Integrity Plus show these in the Link Inspector, Integrity Pro and Scrutiny show html warnings in a table.
- Title: Integrity Plus 10.3.9
- Developer: Peacockmedia
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.76 MB