An HTTP client for web services. Create and save commonly used HTTP web service requests.
Create a library of scripts (currently supports jаvascript) that you can use to dynamically modify a request before it is submitted.
What's New:Version 1.3
- Clearing the request body no longer removes the Content-Type header.
- Updated to a thicker, easier-to-read font.
- Now requires macOS 10.11 or higher.
- Complex content-type headers no longer confuse the body formatter.
- Title: HaTTiP 1.3
- Developer: Paul Schifferer
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.19 MB