Paw HTTP Client 3.1.7
Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation - Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Dynamic Values - Unleash your capabilities. Access data from previous responses, so you can send back whatever the server returned. Compute hashes, authentication tokens, signatures, randomize data for testing, do some maths, or anything you want. Paw comes with a large set of Dynamic Values, and you can write your own in jаvascript via Extensions.
- Environments - Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters - Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Extensions - You can now extend the already broad features Paw offers through easy to build jаvascript-based Extensions. Either you want to have generated client code for your favorite yet exotic language or you want to compute custom authentication schemes on the fly, extensions give a way to make this happen.
What's New:Version 3.1.6:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Adds support for Brotli and Zstandard compression
- Adds a new Compression Dynamic Value to compress or decompress data
- Displays the compression ratio in the HTTP Exchange Info tab
- Fixes login issues
- Fixes relative URL redirections (relative URL in a Location header)
- Improves text completion when used along with dynamic values
- Fixes documentation search in Help menu
- Fixes various crashes
- Fixes privacy issues (we use HockeyApp for crash reporting and have disabled their analytics client)
- Removes support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Download the latest version supported)
- Fixes the order of returned keys in dictionaries (e.g. request.getHeaders())
- Fixes self-dependency issues with getUrlParametersNames() and getHeadersNames()
- Title: Paw HTTP Client 3.1.7
- Developer: Lucky Marmot
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.74 MB