Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation - Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Dynamic Values - Unleash your capabilities. Access data from previous responses, so you can send back whatever the server returned. Compute hashes, authentication tokens, signatures, randomize data for testing, do some maths, or anything you want. Paw comes with a large set of Dynamic Values, and you can write your own in jаvascript via Extensions.
- Environments - Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters - Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Extensions - You can now extend the already broad features Paw offers through easy to build jаvascript-based Extensions. Either you want to have generated client code for your favorite yet exotic language or you want to compute custom authentication schemes on the fly, extensions give a way to make this happen
- Introducing Request Variables making your requests parametrable. Variables can be described with type, constraint, schema and text attributes. This allows a wonderful integration with Swagger and RAML, with support for JSON Schema - Learn More
- Adds Markdown support for request and variable descriptions
- Paw for Teams & cloud sync
- Adds Real-time sync for Paw for Teams and personal cloud projects
- Boosts speed of Paw for Teams syncing
- Fixes an issue with cloud sync for large objects
- Adds a LocalValue storage to keep some data independent from your team mates
- Adds ability to export HTTP exchanges as HAR (HTTP Archive)
- Adds the ability to queue more requests in a batch
- Makes project encryption optional
- Adds macOS notification preferences
- Overall performance boosts
- Fixes OAuth 2 auto-refresh when using environment variables
- Fixes SSL Client Certificates import bugs
- Fixes many bugs and crashes