Paw HTTP Client 3.1.8
Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
- Code Generation - Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Dynamic Values - Unleash your capabilities. Access data from previous responses, so you can send back whatever the server returned. Compute hashes, authentication tokens, signatures, randomize data for testing, do some maths, or anything you want. Paw comes with a large set of Dynamic Values, and you can write your own in jаvascript via Extensions.
- Environments - Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters - Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
- Extensions - You can now extend the already broad features Paw offers through easy to build jаvascript-based Extensions. Either you want to have generated client code for your favorite yet exotic language or you want to compute custom authentication schemes on the fly, extensions give a way to make this happen.
What's New:Version 3.1.8:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later
- Better syntax highlighting colors & support for accent colors on macOS Mojave
- Adds support for URLSession, macOS' native HTTP networking library
- Adds an Internet Access Policy for better compatibility with Little Snitch
- Fixes a UI glitch when using tabs on macOS Mojave
- Fixes issues with HTTP 204 No Content on Paw HTTP Library
- Adds an easy way to delete all cookies from the current session
- Improves text completion when using the tab key
- Strips whitespaces & newlines on headers
- Fixes more interface glitches
- Title: Paw HTTP Client 3.1.8
- Developer: Lucky Marmot
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.29 MB