ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Pinboard, Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler and has built-in RSS capabilities.
- Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler and built-in RSS engine
- Read later services: Instapaper and Pocket
- Bookmark services: Pinboard
- Offline reading
- Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
- Smart folders: can be used as unified folders but are more useful for everyone. These special folders act like “Smart playlists” in iTunes updating their contents real-time.
- Change between original and stripped down content with a click (provided by Mercury web parser)
- In-app browser for viewing links and other references
- The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
- Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
- Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
- Full support for Pocket and Pinboard tags
- Focus mode: reading without interface elements
- macOS Notification Center support
- Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
- Full support for high resolution Retina displays
- Preference to display unread items in the dock
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Syntax highlighting of code snippets
- OPML import
- Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
What's New:Version 2.6.1
ReadKit 2.6.1 is a critical bugfix release:
- Fixed a bug that caused frequent crashes on macOS Mojave
- Improved compatibility with macOS Mojave.
- Added "Automatic" theme: switch between "Light" and "Dark" automatically by System Appearance setting.
- Refined dark theme.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
- Title: ReadKit 2.6.1
- Developer: Balazs Varkonyi
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.58 MB