PopChar X 8.1
PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font's special characters.
- Expanded accessibility - Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters -- Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages - PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can't access most of these characters from your keyboard -- PopChar puts them within your reach.
- Liberating compatibility - No matter what app you are using, PopChar brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you're working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar integrates seamlessly.
- Smarter searching - PopChar's seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
- Support for Unicode 10.0
- Additional search keywords for emoji characters
- The font list now contains the otherwise invisible system font (.AppleSystemUIFont) on OS X 10.11 El Capitan and later
- Faster collection of ligatures with reduced memory allocation
- Internal optimization speeds up background activities and reduces memory allocation
- Internal cleanup reduces memory footprint of PopChar
- Fixes a problem with a crash on OS X 10.6 during extraction of ligatures from certain fonts
- Works around issues with collecting ligatures for some corrupted fonts
- Fixes a problem where certain named characters were displayed when searching for unnamed characters
- Fixes a problem that produced many undefined characters as the result of certain character searches