PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font's special characters.
- Expanded accessibility - Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters -- Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages - PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can't access most of these characters from your keyboard -- PopChar puts them within your reach.
- Liberating compatibility - No matter what app you are using, PopChar brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you're working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar integrates seamlessly.
- Smarter searching - PopChar's seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
What's New:Version 8.5:
- New option for light-on-dark character table in Mojave's Dark Mode.
- Preference option for highlighting favorite characters.
- New mechanism for alternative names in the Unicode standard (currently used to unify lambda/lamda).
- Layouts are now always listed in alphabetical order in the menu.
- PopChar now uses the system's highlight color for the selected character in the table.
- PopChar's menu bar icon now uses the correct accent color when clicked.
- Skin tone and text/emoji pop-up menus now use the correct accent color for highlighting the selected item.
- Info line in contact mail contains information about the system language and Dark Mode.
- The skin and text/emoji pop-up menus have a dark appearance in Dark Mode.
- Title: PopChar 8.5
- Developer: Ergonis Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later (compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra)
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.24 MB