Add Contextual Notes To Your...
Ghostnote let you add notes to applications, documents, folders and websites.
Ghostnote is a small unobtrusive app that allow you to add notes & todos to folders, applications, open documents, even URLs. Think about it as post-it-notes for your OS.
You access Ghostnote via the menu bar by simply clicking the ghost icon. It registers the context (what application/file/folder/document/url) & saves this automatically for you. With Ghostnote you can add notes to folders, documents, applications, open documents & URLs. You can also add attach notes on document.
Add notes to:
Furthermore add notes on document level access to:
- System Preferences
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- Indesign CC
- AfterEffects CC
- Premiere CC
- Lightroom CC
- Flash CC
- Acrobat CC
- Sublime Text
- Github for Mac
URL access in the following browsers
- GhostNotes Browser - You asked for it, we finally delivered. The ability to view all your notes from one central view. We call it the Ghostnote Browser and it makes managing your notes too much easier. You can browse your notes using the keyboard, search and edit, all from one single view.
- Classic Notes - Contextual notes are great but sometimes you just want to jot down some notes for your free form thinking. So we created a more classic notes taking app as part of Ghostnotes. It works like most other notes apps do.
- Classic Tasks - Last but not least of the major new features we created a separate Todo app. It’s very fast to use and everything can be controlled from the keyboard. We are very exited about this app and we expect to do iCloud support and create a web version at some point in the future.
- Script browser
- More short cuts
- Pop-up when note present mode
- Improved speed
- Title: Ghostnote
- Developer: Thomas Petersen
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 9.42 MB