MoneyWell gives you powerful personal finance organization and analysis tools in a simple, uncluttered, single-window solution.
An Electronic Twist on "Envelope Budgeting"
Splitting up your paycheck into envelopes for each category of your budget is a tried and true method for stopping overspending. Unfortunately, with direct deposit and debit cards that work like cash, it's nearly impossible to do today. MoneyWell supercharges that concept and gives you back control over your spending with spending buckets.
Find What You're Looking For Quickly
See all your dining out transactions in the last three months with a couple of clicks in the Filters popover. What if you knew the entry had the word "apple" in it? Just type "apple" in Search Transactions and instantly see the results before you finish typing. Save your favorite searches with our Smart Filters.
Best-In-Class Currency Support
Each transaction stores three amounts, each with its own currency. Purchase using GBP for a EUR account and track your spending in a USD bucket. MoneyWell automatically looks up the correct exchange rate and sets the amounts, but you have full control to change any of them.
Direct Connect Banking
MoneyWell allows you to directly talk to hundreds of banks and other financial institutions giving you one-click access to your accounts. Setting up direct connect banking with MoneyWell is a breeze too. Simply follow the built-in guide that steps you through selecting your financial institution, entering your login information, and adding your accounts.
For those banks that don't support direct connections, MoneyWell still makes it easy to avoid manual entries by allowing you to import common file formats like OFX, QFX, QIF, and CSV.
Dropbox Sync with MoneyWell for iPhone
Securely sync your MoneyWell data from anywhere you have access to the internet. Now you can take MoneyWell with you when you shop. MoneyWell for Mac syncs with MoneyWell for iPhone, so you can check to make sure you have money in your Entertainment bucket balance before you buy that movie ticket. Pull to sync on your iPhone and you Mac is immediately updated with your new transactions. And don't worry about prying eyes, you supply a password that encrypts your data during transmission and while stored on Dropbox.
What's New:Version 3.0.6:
- Improves management of private local backups; MoneyWell will now keep the last 3 months worth of local backups only
- Improves document tracking in the Welcome window; should now properly reflect the contents of the "File > Open" menu item
- Improves handling of Welcome window at launch; should prevent an issue where it could be displayed even if a document was properly restored
- Fixes the running balance when setting up a new document; was not including the "Initial Balance" transaction; reopening the document would properly update the totals but that’s no longer necessary
- Fixes a bug when migrating a document store; when triggered, this would result in a document that could no longer be saved
- Fixes tracking of synced documents when using multiple documents; would erroneously update the bookmark data to the last auto-opened document
- Title: MoneyWell 3.0.6
- Developer: Kevin LaCoste
- Compatibility: macOS 10.7.4+
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.44 MB