CheckBook Pro 2.6.21
With CheckBook, easily and simply manage your personal checking accounts.
A paper check register can't categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it'll never balance itself. That's where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, the powerfully simple personal finance manager.
Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it's going
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your dаta:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X Mountain Lion
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
- Provides far more robust support for saving, backing up, and moving documents to FAT and ExFAT volumes on macOS 11.5 and later.
- Corrects an issue preventing balances in the Accounts list from redrawing after an Account is unlocked.
- Fixes a glitch in the Text or CSV export that could lead to the same text being used as the ID of multiple Entries.
- Includes minor user interface tweaks and enhancements.
- Title: CheckBook Pro 2.6.21
- Developer: Splasm Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 46.65 MB