CheckBook Pro 2.6.19
With CheckBook, easily and simply manage your personal checking accounts.
A paper check register can't categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it'll never balance itself. That's where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, the powerfully simple personal finance manager.
Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it's going
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your dаta:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X Mountain Lion
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
- Now you can make the move to CheckBook Pro from Quicken for Mac 2015, 2016, or 2017 in one fell swoop. Go to the File menu, down to the New submenu, click the Document from Quicken for Mac 2015-2017 menu item, and you’re on your way
- Find even more Entries just when you need them
- Smart Folders now treat Amounts and Check Numbers like numbers when you use the “equal to”, “less than”, and “greater than” options and treats them like text strings with all of the other options.
- If you’ve ever lost a column past the right edge of the window by stretching other columns, or accidentally turned off a column or two and aren’t sure how you did it, head to the View menu, down to the Columns submenu, and give the new Gather Columns and Reset Columns
- features a try. Gather Columns tries to squeeze all of your visible columns so they fit in the window without forcing you to scroll. Reset Columns
- takes you back to the default column layout, to the way things looked when you first created your document.
- Copying and pasting Entries into Numbers is now dramatically faster.
- Resolves a potential issue that could prevent an Account from being removed.
- Fixes a situation where custom Account icons copied & pasted from another application might appear slightly “sparkly”.
- Improves VoiceOver descriptions for a couple of popup buttons in the Deposit and Debit sheets.
- Includes minor stability fixes.
- Title: CheckBook Pro 2.6.19
- Developer: Splasm Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 46.64 MB