CheckBook Pro 2.6.18
With CheckBook, easily and simply manage your personal checking accounts.
A paper check register can't categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it'll never balance itself. That's where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, the powerfully simple personal finance manager.
Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it's going
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your dаta:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X Mountain Lion
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
What's New:Version 2.6.18:
- Migrate your accounts from Quicken Essentials for Mac or Quicken for Mac 2017. Check it out by going to the File menu and down to the New submenu.
- Get more info at a glance - new Accounts now come with two new Account Summaries by default: Category Subtotals, Last Year and Category Subtotals, This Year.
- Find even more Entries with the new Entry "is Split" Smart Folder option.
- Get a quick subtotal of the Entries in your selection: Click the word "Balance" to the left of the Balance field, then click the Selection Total menu item.
- Hello to our friends in Canada and the UK! We localized (localised?) "check" to "cheque" and a few other bits just for you. Please let us know if we missed anything besides "CheckBook Pro".
- Improves saving to iCloud Drive or other cloud storage providers and syncing with other Macs running CheckBook Pro on your local network.
- Better handles saving your selection when switching Accounts or closing your documents.
- Prevents a crash that could happen when creating a new document while a document is open.
- Improves printing performance and better uses available space for some lengthy columns.
- Corrects a situation that could affect transfer Entries when the Currency of an Account is changed.
- The default Base Currency should now match your Mac’s currency settings and all default Currency descriptions will be localized, if possible.
- Enhances error reporting when importing an OFX or QFX file.
- Includes minor user interface fixes and enhancements.
- Title: CheckBook Pro 2.6.18
- Developer: Splasm Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 46.57 MB